Chapter 149 - Greece (Part Three)

Start from the beginning

Marshall walks out with the kids, leaving me alone with baby Jameson. I pick Jameson up and pull on his shoes and hat before I walk out of our suite. Marshall's security guard makes his way towards me as he presses his finger down to his ear piece.

"Fred." I let out a small sigh. "I'm just going to look around the hotel for Ryder." I tell him as Jameson plays with my hair and talks to himself.

"I'm aware of that, Mrs Mathers." He smiles at me kindly. "But Mr Mathers has asked me to follow you." He adds, making me roll my eyes.

"Very well." I mumble and walk past him. "Come on, Jameson. Let's go look for your brother." I say nervously and hear him hum as he places his fingers in his mouth.

***

"Around this tall." I say to the old couple infront of me. "Muddy blonde hair and bright, bright blue eyes." I add. I watch them look at eachother in confusion before they shake their heads at me.

"No American." The man says, making me sigh.

"Right...No english...Thank you anyway." I say before I turn my back towards them. I watch Fred ask the teenage boys infront of them as they shake their hands. Fred takes a step back and turns to face me. He lets out a sigh and shakes his head, making me close my eyes.

"Would you like to go back to your suite now?" Fred says as he walks towards me. I shake my head as I start to walk away from him and out the ballroom.

"No. I have to find him." I say as I walk towards the front doors.

"Mrs Mathers. It's late. Let's get you back to your suite." Fred says as he stops infront of me.

"I have to find my son." I state.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you out of this building." He lowers his head down slightly. I knit my eyebrows together in confusion as I tilt my head to the side slightly.

"Why?" I ask.

"I have orders to follow, Mrs Mathers." He simply states.

"Orders by who? Marshall?" I ask. I look down at Jameson and rock him slightly in my arms when he cries out and points his hand towards the cars outside.

"No Mrs Mathers." He shakes his head.

"Wellnfrom who then?" I ask impatiently.

"From Mr Tatum." He says.

"My manger?" I ask in disbelief and watch him nod. I look away from the tanned man and at the glass doors. I try to walk out again but he stops me once again. "Fred, you will move out of my way if you know what's good for you...And your job." I say.

"I was hired by Mr Tatum, Mrs Mathers." He says.

"And you will be fired by me now move!" I raise my voice slightly, getting attention from a few people who are walking by.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Mathers." He says as he shakes his head.

"Right. You're sorry." I scoff. "Do you have kids, Fred?" I ask.

"I..." He slowly trails off and clears his throat.

"I asked you a question." I state. "Do you have kids?" I repeat.

"Yes." He nods once.

"How many?" I ask.

"One Mrs Mathers." He states.

"How old?" I say and wait for him to reply.

"She's only a couple of months old." He answers.

"Right....So you're new to this whole parenting just like me." I say. "The only difference is that I have four kids to look after and that's not including Marshall's children with his previous wife. Put yourself in my shoes, Fred. Imagine if your daughter went missing in a place where they don't speak the same language as you do. Where you don't even know your way around...." I say and watch him sigh. "You would be going out to look for your daughter. So move out of my way and let me go look for my son!" I say in anger.