Chapter 126 - Ryder Mitchell

Marshall's P.O.V:
I stand up from the couch as the commercial plays and walk past Kuniva and Porter. It feels like it's been forever since we last got together so we decided to watch the game at my place. Curtis landed in Detroit so I offered him a place to stay. He's staying here for two days before he flys back home. I'm still waiting for him to get here.

"Grab me another pack of beer doody." Proof calls after me as I walk away. I don't reply and walk towards the kitchen.

"Game over?" I look up from my phone and at Tessa.

"Nope." I shake my head. Tessa looks away from me and carries on stirring her cup of coffee. "Gonna be a long night tonight?" I ask as I gesture to her cup of coffee.

"I need to energy. I am so so tired. I have tons to catch up on ." She tells me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Mhmm." She nods. "I have another clothing line to carry on with. If you need me, i'll be in my room." She says as she picks up her mug. "Oh....Where did I leave my....Note pad." She mumbles slowly. I shrug as I walk towards the fridge and take out the last beer bottle.

"Are there anymore beer bottles in there?" I shout after Tessa as she walks into the storage room. I place my bottle on the counter and walk towards the storage room when I get no answer.

I open the door and get pulled in quickly by my hoodie. Tessa laughs as she throws her arms around me and kisses me making me quickly kiss her back as I place my hands on her waist.

"No camera's here, right?" She asks.

"Nope." I say before I claim her lips again.

"Good." She mumbles and kisses me again before she moves back to speak one more time. "Because I was waiting forever for you to come to the kitchen." She says, making me let out a chuckle before I quickly claim her lips once again.

"They'll probably....Be...Wondering where...I...Am....Gone." I say between kisses.

"Well then." Tessa says as she starts to unzip her jeans. "Make it quick." She half whispers before she places her lips on me. I pull down her jeans and her underwater before I wrap my arms around her and pull her up, making her quickly wrap her legs around me.

"You're so fucking hot." I whisper as I push her against the shelf and watch her as she lets out a soft laugh.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too, baby." I mumble.

***

I watch Tessa as she zips up her jeans  and fixes her hair before she walks towards me and wraps her arms around me.

"I gotta finish up my work." She says.

"What? You're using me for sex and then running off?" I joke and watch her as she giggles before she shakes her head.

"I love you. Have fun with the rest of the guys." She says.

"Love you. Goodnight." I mumble and cup her face before I peck her on the lips.

"Goodnight." She smiles up at me before she walks away towards the door. Tessa opens the door and steps out. "Paul." Tessa says, making me look up at the door quickly.

"Fuck." I curse under my breath.

"I haven't seen Marshall." She says as she closes the door. "He's not in ther-" Tessa says before the door opens once again. I quickly turn away and look for my top. But before I can reach it for it, the door opens.

Busted.

"Fuck. Me." I sigh as I stand up straight with my shirt in my hand.

"Maybe next time, baby." Tessa says, making me look up at her. I watch her as she covers her mouth and laughs uncontrollably. "I'm sorry but your face...." She says before she bursts out laughing again.