Chapter 30

~AN~
I know how people liked this book and I have a lot of reads for once but I really REALLY need a new cover! I mean right now it's just a picture!
So if anybody would be the BESTESTEST person in the whole widest world then make a cover!
You can direct message or Kik them to me. Kik is in the bio.
I love you all! Even some random kid named Stephanie!
Remember to comment,vote and read!
I LOVE YOU
~ELENA

The room Kol locked me in happened to be the Gilbert's study where all their parents belongings were.

I grabbed a pen and began picking the lock but when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I threw the pen somewhere in the room and sat down next to the door which opened to reveal Kol standing there examine the room and making sure I was still here.

"You know I can hear you picking the lock?" he says as if I'm an idiot.

A pounding on two other doors sound through the house causing me to try to look out of the door but Kol blocks my view.

"What's that pounding?"

"Apparently the Salvatore brothers decided to be heroes but turned into Damsel's in Distresses. They're in one room while Niklaus is in the other" Kol smirked as he closed and locked the door.

About half an hour later, Elena's screams still rang through the house and Kol experimented different torture methods on her.

I got a bobby pin out of my hair and slowly picked the lock as quietly as I could. The door unlocked and I smiled before pushing the door open and unlocking the other two doors which held the Salvatore's and my brother.

"Damon, Stefan. Kol is downstairs go!" They nod and run downstairs to Elena's aid. I turn to Niklaus and hug him.

"Zoella, Get help" I nodded and used my vampire speed to go get Elijah, Caroline, Bonnie, Rebekah and Tyler and come back to the house.

I was about to open the door when a deep masculine scream rang through the air. And I knew exactly who that scream belonged to.

Damon.

I flung the door open to see Damon strapped to a chair with ropes that were dripping vervain, Stefan laying on his back unconscious on the floor with Niklaus in the kitchen behind some invisible supernatural barrier.

"Damon!" I exclaimed running toward him but was blocked by Kol. He smirked and took my face in his hand and dragged me over to a moaning Damon.

"How could you Zoella! How could you associate with this fifth! How could you choose to go steady with a Salvatore" He said throwing me into a chair and typing me with vervain straps making me scream out in pain.

He smirked and walked back to the group who were standing in awe before turning his attention to Rebekah and grabbing her face.

"You're not any better sister!" He said throwing her down on the floor in between Stefan and I.

"If it isn't Ms. Caroline Forbes otherwise known as the vampire whore slash ex girlfriend of Tyler Lockwood and current girlfriend of my brother" he says taking her by the hair and throwing her into the kitchen behind the barrier.

"Speaking of Tyler Lockwood, the first successful Hybrid, aren't you a little peeved that your ex girlfriend is now dating my brother and that they have hot ravenous sex constantly?" Kol smirked as Tyler's jaw clenched.

"That was one time!" Caroline exclaimed causing Tyler to turn red with anger.

"Tyler! Calm down, he's trying to anger you so you go on a rampage!" I exclaim but immediately regret it. Kol stomps over to me grabbing a piece of cloth and dousing it with vervain and dipping it once more before tying it around my mouth and pouring two buckets over Damon and I causing us to scream in agony.

Everything burned and sizzled. It felt like my body was falling apart. There was no part of my body that didn't ache.

Kol threw Bonnie and Elijah into another room with a barrier saying they should be ashamed for working with us.

About twenty minutes later, Rebekah had been tied to a chair with vervain and Niklaus, Caroline, Elijah and Bonnie had been kicked and punched for working with us.

A majority of the ropes that had been securing Rebekah, Damon and I to the chairs we sat on had lost a majority of the vervain allowing us to move but if you moved to much you'd get burned by the vervain that was remaining on the ropes.

Kol noticed Damon moving and came over before analyzing the ropes.

"Hmmm, can't have you three escaping now can we?" he cooed as he grabbed three buckets of vervain.

He walked over to Rebekah and doused her in a bucket of vervain letting her screams rip through the air before doing the same to Damon and I.

A knock on the door made everyone jump and freeze and Kol went to answer it. The door swung open to reveal my dead brother.

Finn.

"Hello Kol, may I come in?" Finn said in his deep polite voice that reminded me of Elijah.

Kol nodded then proceeded to let Finn inside. Finn began walking around the room examining everything that had occurred in the past two hours.

Finn walked past Niklaus and Caroline who were bruised and ignored Elijah and Bonnie who were also battered and beaten.

He finally stopped when he saw Damon and I. "Hello Zoella. Who's your friend?"

I just lifted my head since I was so weak as he greeted Rebekah.

"Kol? Why are they in such a state?" Finn said turning around to face Kol.

"The ropes are laced with vervain. This right here is Damon Salvatore, his brother, Stefan, is on the floor right there. Damon is Zoella's boyfriend and Stefan is Rebekah's" Kol explained.

"Would you like to go somewhere so we can talk?" Finn spoke softly.

Kol nodded and left the house following Finn out the door.

About 15 minutes later, Niklaus, Caroline, Elijah and Bonnie hobbled out of the rooms since the barriers had vanished and untied us careful. We cringed every once in a while.

Once we were untied, they each heaved us over their shoulder or back and carried us to my house to rest.

Back at my house, Bonnie was rushing around trying to put together a healing serum to help us while Niklaus, Stefan, Elijah, Caroline and Tyler were talking about the plan. Elena sat with us but not as weak.

"The plan will be carried out when you guys heal completely" Caroline finally said taking charge of the situation.

The rest of the night was filled with healing serums, medicines, herbs and questions to why Finn wasn't dead.