Chapter 25

When Damon kissed me, it was like no other kiss we shared before. Unlike the others, which were basically going through the motions painfully slow, this one was more caring and most of all I felt the love.

He pulled back and looked down at me with an expectant look.

"Damon... I- I have to go to... This thing with my.... Brother. Yea brother!" I stammered hurrying to get my stuff and leave before Damon could stop me.

I ran out the door, got in my car and sped away from the house. I'm halfway down the road when Damon finally gets outside and watches me drive off.

I stifle a sob and continue driving until I end up on Bonnie's front porch. I knock on the door three times and wait before someone opens the door. It's Bonnie's gran.

She smiled warily at me before speaking in a soft yet warning tone.

"Hello Adira, I'm glad you finally told them your actual identity. Bonnie's right In here. Please. Come in" Her smile turned into a small smirk when she invited me in.

I noticed Bonnie flipping through Grimoires and normal textbooks and taking note of certain things in a hurried pace.

"Hey Bon" I smiled

"Hey Addie, how have you been?" She said calming down and turned away from the mess on her desk.

"Oh you know, usual. Beside the fact, that I broke up with Damon to allow him to be with Elena and when she showed up at his house, he went all killer vampire. Enter me coming in and calming him down just for him to kiss me and tell me he loves me and for me to run and come here" I ranted as I paced the room.

"Adira Mikaelson, What the hell were you thinking?" She grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"I was thinking that Emotional Damon could have drained and mauled Elena or turn her into a vampire which I don't want to deal with for eternity"

She chuckled. "Look Ads. If you wanna get away from Damon, come with Caroline, Elena and I to the local college. You can get away from the Salvatore's and have some pretty sick parties"

"Thanks but I'll pass. I've done the whole college thing. Four times actually and gotten four different degrees" I smiled as I named them counting them with my fingers. "Nursing, Child Care Services, Psychology  and Culinary"

"Wow. You could work as a Child Care Psychology Nurse who cooks" She beamed.

I chuckled, forgetting Damon and all the drama.

"Well Bonnie, I'm going to head home. Get some sleep" I said with a smile.

"Okay, Be safe" she exclaimed, turning back to her workload.

"Bye Mrs. Bennet" I said to her grab who was in the kitchen.

"Bye Sweetie"

I nodded and ventured out into the December snow and got in my car and began my fourth five minute venture toward my house.

It wasn't until I got home when I noticed a note had been in my passenger seat the entire time.

It read:

Adira,

Rebekah and Elijah are great people and are also your brother and sister. Wouldn't it be a shame if they were to be captured by another supernatural being with a white oak stake and just coincidently pierced into their bodies?

Well that's exactly what's happening so you might as well give up on your Family Love motto because your never seeing them again.

~K&K&S

I ran into the house and pulled out the only two Grimoires I owned and started looking for supernaturals that names started with those two letters but found nothing.

Well... I'm screwed.