After the match

This chapter is dedicated to @coco1544 and all the other people who commented and voted for my story. Thank you and love you all. Here is another chapter. Bit late but i had exams. Enjoy.
__________

Hinata took a deep breath before strolling towards Ino, who was beckoning for her to join them. Hinata was fully dressed in her cheerleading outfit right now. She was wearing her jacket over her blue mini cheerleading dress (which she was sure only a pervert had designed), over her ballet flats and pompoms. She would take off the jacket before the match began.

They were in the back locker rooms right now. The gym was filled completely, even though it was extra huge for a school gym. The rows of the bleachers were packed with people of the school, administration, parents and friends. And of course supporters from cloud high.

Hinata was slightly nervous seeing this big of a crowd but she calmed herself. Being the Hyuga heiress, she knew how to mask her emotions and present a calm persona.

"Hey." Ino said, spotting Hinata beside her now.

"Hi." Hinata said in her ever soft voice. "Are you nervous? This is your very first match after all." Ino said, smiling supportively.

Hinata decided she could open up to Ino. "A little." Hinata said.

"Don't worry, you'll do great." Ino said, encouraging her and Hinata smiled in return. She was right, she would do great.

"Where are the boys anyways?" Ino said, peeking into the crowded and noisy gym. They hadn't seen the boys since a while ago.

"They'll be around." Hinata said, as she thought about Sasuke, who had spoken very little since they had come. Was he nervous too? He was acting as the captain instead of Neji after all.

"Guys! There you are. Temari's calling! The game's about to begin." Sakura said, suddenly coming to them.

"Right." Ino said smiling and following Sakura out of the gym. The basketball field was huge and there was a small stage and a podium at one end with big screens on either side of the elite gym.

The announcer was familiar. It was Gaara's older brother, Kankuro. He was a talented ventriloquist and an awesome guitar player. He had a slight obsession with warrior paint though. Must be a family thing. He was also in the substitute team for the basketball.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the first basketball match of the season! Konoha High versus Cloud Highhhhhhhhhhh!" Kankuro riled up the audience, enjoying the show himself.

"Are you ready for the best match between the best teams!?" Kankuro called out, earning a yes from the whole crowd.

"Konoha, are you ready?" a roar followed, the students and others supporting Konoha High.

"Are you ready cloud high?!" Kankuro screamed and a large roar followed this as well. Kankuro grinned as he made sure the audience was not lost. He proceeded to introduce the teams.

"The first team tonight is Cloud High! Please put your hands together for....Cloud High!" The audience applauded happily as the cheerleaders came into view, cheerleading for their teams.

"First of all, the captain of the Cloud Team.....KILLER BEE!" The crowd went wild. Everyone had heard about the huge basketball player, who was also a good rapper. "....next is the right hand man and the fast as a lightening and stealthy as a panther, Omoi!" Kankuro announced as Karui came into view, followed by a cool looking Omoi.

He spotted Hinata and gave her a good natured grin which she returned before looking at the new arriving player. Hinata had to admit, their cheerleaders were good. They moved with fluidity, ease and....cheerfully. Hinata's mind flashed to a frowning Karin. Would they be able to pull this off?