Parties and drinking

Here is chapter 4 guys. Enjoy. This is dedicated to my best friend who always inspires and encourages me to write further.

_______________________

A few more days passed in harmony. The weather was sunny again for some days and Hinata and Sasuke's acquaintance progressed a little. He did not talk much even now but she did not mind and they both sat in a somewhat comfortable silence in classes.

Friday arrived and Sasuke just got out of economics when someone bumped into him from behind. "For the sake of every kind of God there is up there..." Sasuke said to himself as he turned around, annoyed.

The person who had bumped into him had been no one other than Hyuga Hinata, who was busy picking up her books. "Sasuke." She acknowledged.

"Hyuga." He countered, not so angry anymore. Why? Because she was just clumsy sometimes and thinking otherwise was hoping that Naruto would pick saving you from falling to your death over a year's supply of ramen.

"I have a name you know." She said, continuing to pick up the things she had dropped.

"Whatever. Watch where you're going." He said, turning to walk away. He caught sight of her looking at him annoyed and that just made him smirk.

"You could help me you know." She said, as he walked away. He stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"Why would I do that?"

"Oh I forgot, it would hurt your ego if you helped me." She said, finishing picking up her books and walked in the same direction as him. Seeing as they had lockers next to each other (Hinata had a hard time living through murder attempts by fan girls after they found out), they walked side by side.

"It's your fault for being clumsy." He shrugged. He moved his bag pack from one shoulder to the other. She looked a little strange.

"I'm sorry. I'm just excited." She said.

"You're always a little cheery and annoyingly distracted. Any particular reason for this episode though?" he raised his eye brow. Not that he cared much but she did look kind of distracted.

"It's nothing. I just have to go somewhere tonight." She said as they reached their lockers.

"Alright then." He said as he moved to his locker and exchanged books for the next class.

"Oh Sasuke!" she said, suddenly as he was about to shut his locker. He looked over to her inquiringly and stopped.

"Your jacket." She smiled as she handed him his jacket with pink cheeks. Oh yeah. He had lent it to her. He had quite forgotten.

"Took you long enough." He said, taking it.

"I'm really sorry but I didn't have enough time to wash it before and now that I did, it's all yours." She said. She had hoped he would not mind waiting for the jacket. She wanted to give to him in a good condition.

"Yeah, whatever." He said as he slipped it on over his polo shirt. It smelt good. Like the spicy, tangy smell of lavenders and the sweet smell of something he did not identify. Did he smell girly? If so, he needed to get back the old smell of mint and coffee.

She was still looking at him. He raised his eye brow. "Um...Thank you again." She said.

"You've said that already." He said as he slammed his locker. She nodded and exchanged her books.

Hinata was about to head to class when she noticed Sasuke was still standing, leaning against his locker. Was there something else he wanted? "Um...is something wrong?" she asked.