Beginning The Plan

Start from the beginning

"What's going on out there, Fluffybuns?" Qrow asked and Ren just snickered under his breath.

"Strange." Asgore replied. "What are the Schnees doing here?"

"What?" Toriel walked up to the window and looked out of it to see what her husband was seeing.

The goat couple kept looking out the window to see one door of the limousine open. The only person who came out of it was Weiss, who started running to the house. Toriel blinked before she ran from the window in order to get to the door. When she did, she opened it before Weiss had a chance to knock.

"Hello, Weiss." Toriel said. "Is there any good reason why you have come here?"

"I got a call from Clarissa last night and she told me Lloyd got his soul back, so I decided to come by to see him!" Weiss replied.

"Dang it! I forgot!" Clarissa's voice was heard from the living room.

Despite this, Toriel asked, "Are you alone?"

Weiss shook her head and went out of the way for Toriel to see the limousine. Two more people jumped out of it, and it was Pinkie Pie, Nat, Blake, Thorax and Alphys. Toriel watched as Alphys walked to the back of the limousine to open the trunk, only to pull out a white box with a Delta Rune symbol. The goat lady raised an eyebrow at the box. 

Meanwhile, Weiss walked into the house and made her way to the living room. Upon arriving, she gasped at the sight of Lloyd still sitting on one of the living room chairs. She slowly walked up to him and once she got closer, she got his green-eyed gaze. Going on one knee, she looked into his tired eyes and lifted her right hand, her palm pointing at him. In response, Lloyd weakly lifted his own left hand despite the shaking. After his hand reached Weiss' hand's level, she grabbed it and interlocked it. Lloyd managed to do the same thing and he stopped shaking.

The others just watched as it happened and Ren put on a shaking smile and wiped a tear that was leaking out of his left eye.

"Oh, I wish Frisk was here to see this." He said.

Meanwhile, Betty walked into the living room in her usual attire. She stopped at the doorway to find what was happening, then raised an eyebrow in confusion. Then, Toriel walked back into the living room with Pinkie, Blake, Thorax, Nat and Alphys. When they saw what was happening in the room, Pinkie gasped with joy.

"I think the ship has sailed!" Pinkie whispered to the reader.

"Not even close." Nat replied with a glare mixed with a stoic expression. "Also, who are you even talking to? There's no one there."

"You'd be surprised."

Blake just kept her mouth shut until she turned to find Venus with them. "Is that Venus?" She raised an eyebrow.

The yellow Maiden cringed when the cat Faunus looked at her. Then, everyone who was with her looked at her with the same expression Blake was wearing.

"You guys captured one of them?" Nat said.

"She's not going to kill us, right?" Thorax asked as he shuddered.

"Nope." Alex answered, putting a hand on Venus' shoulder. "She's completely innocent. Also, we didn't capture her. She just came to us."

"Okay, then." Pinkie said, then dashed to Venus and stuck out a hand. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!"

The Maiden of Light gulped nervously. But after looking at an encouraging Ruby, she grabbed her hand and shook it firmly. For Alphys, she was approaching Michael. After finally approaching him, she placed the box at his feet. Michael raised an eyebrow as he looked at the rectangular box. Going on his knees, he opened the box and what he saw lit his eyes up with surprise. He was looking at a silver folded scythe with a shiny, curved blade and the handle was colorful, presumably from dust.

Everyone else looked into the box to see the new weapon.

"Is that a scythe?" Nona asked.

"I think so." Lukas replied.

"Do you like it?" Alphys said with a grin. "I made it myself. Usually, Ruby helps me with making the weapons, but I managed to make one for you on my own. Not only that this scythe carries dust, but the blade is also detachable. The handle part can turn into a spear and the blade can turn into a sword. So, what do you think?"

"I..." Michael blinked, then scooped the scythe from the box. "I don't know what to say. Did you decide to make this?"

"Actually, Sunset convinced me to. Would you like to test it out now?" 

"I think he should test it when we confront Cassie and her cronies one last time." Toriel suggested.

After Weiss let go of Lloyd's hand, she turned to the others asking, "What do we do now?"

"We head out." Asgore replied with a glare on his face. "We go the the park to find that trail and we follow it until it brings us to them. Hopefully, the children are alright."

"So, we go now?" Jonas asked.

"Yes. We go now."