Questions Answered

Asriel just cringed at the sight of Lloyd's weak state as he looked at him. Letting out a disturbed whimper, he looked away. But when he looked back at him, he quickly closed his eyes. Meanwhile, Alex walked in with a glass of water in her hand. When she looked at Asriel, she found him shaking. She raised an eyebrow before she looked at Lloyd. That was when she realized what was going on.

"Is something going on, Az?" Alex asked.

"I just don't like the thought of anyone turning into dust." Asriel replied. "I mean, just look at him! His poor soul had been ripped out by a Maiden!"

"Oh, relax. As soon as we get his soul back, he's going to be fine."

"I hope you're right." Asriel looked at the floor.

"Is everything okay in here?" A voice said.

Alex and Asriel turned to the exit of the living room to find Toriel walk in with a worried look on her face.

"Asriel's just being worried about Lloyd." Alex said. "I'm trying to assure him that he will be okay. But, if any of our close friends are out there facing those girls, I just hope that they save his soul before he turns into dust."

Toriel sighed before she walked up to Lloyd. Alex and Asriel watched as the goat beast went on one knee and placed a hand on his forehead. She sighed again and shook her head.

"He's getting cold already." Toriel stood back up. "The damage must be serious."

The whole room fell into silence before they all heard the doorbell ring. Asriel quickly jumped off the couch and ran upstairs while Toriel walked to the door. When she reached the door, she opened it, only to find Jonas, Clarissa, Nona and Michael at the door. They all walked into the house before they made it to the living room. Meanwhile, Asriel came back downstairs with his two siblings by his side.

"So, is there any good reason why you gathered us here?" Clarissa wanted to know.

"I got a call from Ren earlier." Alex explained. "He said he found Ruby in the park tonight along with one of the Maidens."

"Which one?" Jonas asked.

"That's what I want to know. He didn't specify his point."

"Um, Toriel?" Nona said, getting the goat lady's attention. "Where's Asgore? Shouldn't he be a part of this too?"

"He's currently with the mayor right now." Toriel said. "I got a call from him saying that he will come home late."

"Ren also encountered Qrow and Betty at the park." Alex continued. "He said that both of them were looking for him and Ruby, and they made a deal because of it."

"So, that's why she and Akumu didn't want my help when they left." Michael said.

"Well, just be glad that they at least one of the Maidens." Frisk said. "And when I see her walk into this house," She cracked her knuckles. "I will be ready."

"Frisk, please." Toriel replied. "There will be no violence in this house."

"Sorry, Mom."

Another knock on the door was heard and Toriel quickly walked out of the living room. As she walked down the hallway, she reached the door again and opened it. She expected that it will be Qrow because she already knew that he was with Ren and Betty at the park. When she opened the door, all she could see was Qrow on her doorstep. So, she was correct.

"Good evening, Mr. Branwen." Toriel said formally.

"It's good to see you too, Toriel." Qrow replied with a grin. "Now, can you help me with something?"