Chapter Twelve

I am going to be writing the rest of the season of Escape the Night, cause I don't know what else to write. Keep in mind that they are sort of acting they know the other isn't actually dying, but sometimes that shit feels real.

Please pick someone else's card.

The girl, who's name I have yet to hear, says," Nathan."

I let out a sigh of relief. "And Daniel," she finished.

I get tears in my eyes. Yes, I know its fake, but it feels almost real. "Say your goodbyes now," she says with no emotion.

"I'm sorry," I say to him.

"Cat it isn't your fault," he says. I see dad and Nathan talking, and we hug for a little bit.

"Okay I have to talk to you dad, and I'll send Nathan over okay," he says wiping a tear from my cheek.

Nathan walks over to me and we hug. "This feels very real right now," I whisper into his ear.

"It kind of does," he agrees.

"So I am going to tell you this bring yourself and my father back," I say," I don't care if that involves you to risk someone else just bring you and my father back."

He starts pulling out of the hug and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "I promise," he says.

Everyone is almost done saying their goodbyes to Daniel except Dad. "I almost lost you once, I am not going to lose you again," he says.

"What is said is done," Daddy says.

"Not unless I volunteer," Dad replies," So I, Joey Graceffa-Preda, volunteer to take Daniels place."

"So be it," the lady claims. She grabs Nathan and Dad and leads them upstairs.

I run over to daddy, who is sitting on the couch, and give him a hug. "It's going to be okay Cat," he says but I don't think he was saying that for me.

"What are we going to do if one of them doesn't come back," I ask.

"I don't know," he replies," but let's hope that they both come back. Okay?"

"Okay."

I tried to stay awake but my eyes failed me and I fell asleep on daddy's chest.

I am woken by daddy and other freaking out and someone screaming. Some one has Zoe by her arm and is dragging her outside. Alfie and Joe are trying to get her from the knight and aren't succeeding. "Joe you were the best brother ever, and Alfie I love you," Zoe says. She let's go of both of their hands and let's the man take her.

We hear a scream and then nothing just silence. Alfie runs to see he can somehow get her, but stops to see her dead. On the spot Alfie starts to lose it. Joe is trying to get him back to sanity, trying to say that there is nothing they could have done.

We hear footsteps coming down the stairs, Daddy and I stand up and we don't know how to react to what we see.

A/N
👋. How are you? I don't know how to author. And this bitch is trying to come for me, so... On the brighter side of things some how all of you crazy people read my shitty books and think that they are good and you all have gotten Adopted by Janiel to 53.8k. It makes me so happy to know that there are people just as crazy as me. I don't know how to say thank you😭. I know my chapters have been short and I am sorry but I am trying to do better at updating.

Something that makes you smile~~>

Suggestions~~>

I love you all. Bye.

PS I don't know what happened to the font change.