Chapter Three

SKIPPING AHEAD TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!

"Do I have to go," I groan.

"Yes, you have to go," Daddy (If you forgot this is Daniel and Joey is Dad) says shaking my shoulders slightly.

"Why do they make us go to school at this ungodly hour of the morning," I say with my eyes still closed.

"If you don't get out of bed you are grounded," he says.

"Fine, fine. I'm going, I'm going."

Daddy leaves my room and I go to my closet to figure out what to wear. I grab a blue shirt with a black skirt and some black flats. I throw on the outfit I chose and I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and straighten my hair. 

"Cat come on your going to be late," dad yells up the stairs.

"Coming," I yell back.

I run down the stairs and I grab my backpack that is sitting on the couch. "I got you a granola bar, to eat in the car, and your lunch is in your backpack," Daddy says as we walk to the car.

"Thank you," I say, both of us walking to the car. I see dad already sitting in the drivers seat. I get in the back and Daddy is sitting in the passenger seat. 

"Okay, Cat. Are you ready for middle school," Dad asks looking at me through the rear-view mirror.

"Yeah," I say.

"What are the rules again," Daddy quizzes me.

"No boys, pay attention, no drugs, if I get in trouble at school I am grounded, and if someone says something mean about me I tell the teacher," I answer.

"That's my girl. By the way there is a big bold letter on the no for boys and drugs," Dad says.

"I know. I have a question though."

"What is your question?"

"What about Nathan he is my best friend and he is a boy," I say with a little bit of a laugh.

"Oh, he is fine, but no other boys," Daddy says,"especially the fu-"

"Daniel!! Don't cuss,"Dad scolds.

I start laughing obnoxiously  loud.

"Okay we are here, no get out and get educated," Dad says jokingly," I love you."

"I love you too, bye Daddy," I say opening the door and scooting out of the car.

"Bye, princess I love you," Daddy says.

"Love you too," I say fully out of the car with my lunch box and back pack. 

"Let's do this," I say walking to the front doors of the school.

A/N

Hiya! So I bet y'all want to kill me because I am horrible at this updating thing, but believe me I am horribly busy. My teacher gave me an essay that I had one night to write and I have all these other test I had to study for, but happy late Valentines Day. I love you. 

Suggestions ~~~>

Also I feel like you all that are reading this are not enjoying this let me know right here~>

I love ya. Bye.