Chapter Eleven

It has been about three months since Nathan's incident, but he has been released from the hospital for a month.

And also I got my dads to include Nathan in the escape the night episode with me. We will show up together in episode three after two people have already died.

Already we have gone through episode one and two, but Nathan and I weren't allowed to see who died, because that is supposed to be a surprise. We are getting our hair done and we are already in costume. We get lead to a room that is very dark.

"Okay so the group will get a clue saying that something very precious to them is locked away. They will go through a series of things but if you hear someone near you you can shout and bang on the door," the director says.

"And when someone asks how you got here just say that you went looking for your fathers and brought a friend."

Nathan and I just nod.

In the beginning when they got the clue it was easy to hear them.

"Okay everyone name something that is precious to the group of people," Zoe says," It will help us know if we need to work fast."

My dads both say," Cat."

From then on it was panic, I could hear dad saying 'what if the witch gets her' or 'what if she is already hurt'. You could also hear daddy trying to calm him down.

I could hear some voices getting close,"Nathan should we start pounding on the door and screaming?"

"Yeah," he responds.

And that is exactly what we did. I could hear dad saying that they are going to get us out and that they need to find the code to unlock the door.

"Are you okay, Kit-Kat," dad asks.

"Yeah, Nathan is okay too. Also go help them find that code it is hot in here."

I can hear shuffling meaning that he is leaving. I look to Nathan and give him a kiss. "This is fun," I say.

He laughs,"If I had to be stuck in a room with someone it would be you."

We hear running coming back to our room. "We got the code," I heard Joe yell.

4-9-6-3-8

Click!

The door opens and the light blinds us both, but Daniel and Joey still ran up to us. Once my eyes adjusted I noticed that Julien was gone and so was Phil.

"Where is Julien and Phil," Nathan asks. That send Jenna and Dan in tears. They had 'lost' their best friend and boyfriend.

"How the hell did you two get here," Daniel asks.

"We followed you, I didn't want to be left alone with a babysitter," I said.

"Well you shouldn't have done that, Cat, this place is dangerous," Dad says.

Then this random guy pops out of nowhere and begs for help. He rambles on about a warlock capturing the love of his life and won't change her back. We have to go on a task.

"There will be a vote and you chose who you want to do the task, and Cat please chose wisely. One person may die," Daddy says. Dad has cast his vote. Then Nathan goes, then everyone else goes, then it's me. I go for a random card not knowing who to chose. Once I get my card I put it in the bag. Though right as I do I see I chose daddy.

A/N
Sorry y'all. I'm horrible at updating. But I have been get head ache after headache and at some point I had my brain scanned. It has not been good. But nothing is wrong with my brain physically. But mentally though😏. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I think I might have a couple of chapters of them doing the season of Escape the Night. This was a fun chapter to write.

Suggestions~~~>

Something that makes you smile~~~>

Love you all. Bye.