Chapter Ten

Four sleepless nights.

Four and a half days of no food.

One hundred fifteen hours since Nathan has been in the hospital. There has been no changes in his brain activity. They say that talking helps and that he can hear me, but if he could hear me wouldn't his brain react to that; wouldn't he be awake.

I hate who ever did this to him. They hurt my best friend, someone I love. Someone that I think about as more than just a friend. Someone that I might lose  to some idiot not being careful.

I come here everyday, I talk to him everyday, sometimes I even sing to him horrendously.

"I miss you," I start," I want you to come back to me. The nurses say that you can hear me, but I don't know if that is true. I know it has only been like five days and most comas can go on forever and the person just doesn't wake up, but I know that you are a fighter and wake up soon.

I want you to wake up soon. I don't want you to die. If you die I won't be able to tell you how I have a crush one you, or I won't have a science buddy for labs that we do in class," I cry.

My dads are starting to worry, they have noticed that I haven't been sleeping nor have I been eating.

"I may sound selfish saying this but I want you back, with out my best friend I am nothing. You make me who I am. Remember like at the end of the year in first grade you wanted to look in a beehive to see what it looked like on the inside, and got stung on your eyelid. Or what about the time that you thought you broke your arm because you had a scab on your elbow."

I grab ahold of his hand, horribly sobbing.

"Just please come back to me," I conclude.

I stand up from my chair and give him a kiss on the cheek only for his face to move last minute and I kiss him on the lips. I pull back shocked. I start crying harder but this time in a surprised/happy way.

I see his beautiful brown eyes staring back at mine. "Your awake," I cry.

"I have been this entire time, I just wanted to hear you talk to me," he said.

"W-when did you wake up," I ask, still a sobbing mess.

"Last night but I wanted to surprise you today, so I told my mom not to call you."

"Wait... so you heard everything I said," I question.

"Yeah, especially the part about you having a crush and me," he says with a smirk.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to know that-," I ramble.

I he leans towards me and gives me a kiss shutting me up.

"It's okay the feeling is mutual," he says.

A/N
Hello I am your author today, and it hasn't been a month since I updated it has only been like a week. ITS A NEW RECORD!!! Woohoo!!! Sorry this chapter is kind of depressing, but it is so cute.

I was motivated to write today because I am starting off winter break sick as hell and I locked myself in room. Go me!!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Suggestion~~~>

Something that makes you smile~~~>

I love you all. Bye.