Chapter Four

I walk in to the commons area of the school were they keep us until the bell rings letting us know school has officially started. I see Nathan and I run over to him. "Are you excited for hell," he asks.

I slap his arm,"You know how I feel about you cussing."

"Sorry."

"And to answer your question... I am ready. I hated not having you with me twenty-four seven."

"Same here."

I hear the bell ring. Ugh, time to start hell.

~>~>~>~>~>TIME SKIP CAUSE SCHOOL IS BORING~>~>~>~>~>

"That wasn't as bad as I thought it was,"Nathan says as we walk out of the school to my dad's car.

"Yeah I agree, but it was confusing," I say. 

"At least you weren't the boy that walked into the girls  locker room by mistake."

"Wait, that was you?"

"No, but I saw the kid do it," he laughs.

I open the car door and get in, with Nathan following behind me. 

"Hey, kiddos. How was the first day of school," Dad asks.

"It was as good as any first day of school is," I answer. 

The rest of the car ride was mostly Dad, Nathan, and I jamming out to the music on the radio. When we get to the house Nathan and I run upstairs after saying 'hello' to Daddy. "So what do you want to do," I say going on my Macbook.

"We should play Sims," Nathan suggests.

"Ugh, but the computer with Sims is all the way in Dad's office," I complain jokingly," Just kidding let me ask."

"Hey dad!! Can Nathan and I play Sims on your computer," I shout downstairs.

"Yeah," Dad responds.

"Thanks."

I walk back to Nathan in my room and tell him that my dad said that we can play Sims. We go into Dad's office and we start some new sim people, making them look like us. We end up playing this for an hour and we both decided to go swimming after we installed a pool in our sims house. So, I shut off the computer and Nathan takes out his swim shorts that he had in his backpack. 

I put on my bathing suit in my closet while Nathan took the bathroom. I walk out into my room and Nathan walks through my bedroom door seconds later. "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg," I say running past Nathan and down the stairs. He is right on my tail when I jump straight into the water of the pool, letting the chill water engulf me.

I shoot up from the bottom of the pool only to be attacked by Nathan. He is my best friend, I hope he never leaves my side.

A/N

Hi! What is this thing that is so called updating? I don't understand. For those of you who read the authors note last chapter or the chapter before I said that I will be updating every Monday. Well I am going to be having slow updates because school is biting me in the ass right now. I will still be updating, but just not as often. I'm sorry, but I love you all.

Suggestions/Random Comments~~~>

I love you all to pieces. Bye.