Chapter Nine

I am just standing off of the set watching as all of the contestants run around, trying to solve the clues. They have split up into groups; Zoe and Alfie and Joe in one group because they thought they would work together well, then it my dads and Roman Atwood and Brittany Smith, and the last group it Dan and Phil with Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomite.

It is quiet an interesting paring but we have estimated that we can get through two episodes tonight and then two more tomorrow. I won't be in any today so I am just stuck here watching. Buzz. Buzz.

I hear my dads phone vibrate I see that it is Nathan's mom so I answer it.

"Hello," I say making sure I'm far enough from set.

"Oh-oh my god Cat, can you- can you come to the hospital," she asks, sobs escaping her mouth.

"Yeah of course, but what is wrong you at scarring me," I ask my breath picking up.

"It's Nathan... he is unconscious and the doctors think that he might slip into a coma if he doesn't wake up in certain time," she cries. I hang up the phone. I can feel my face go pale. I get close enough to set that they can see me. I drop the phone and next thing I know all I can see is black.

Daniels POV

I see Cat and her face is horribly pale as she walks closer, I would have just asked her later if she didn't faint.

"CAT," I yell as I run to her, bring all the attention towards her.

"Cat," I shake her a little bit," Cat, baby please wake up."

I pick her up and get her into my car, with Joey not far behind.

"What happened," he asks.

"I don't know she walked away with my phone on a call, and when she came back she was as pale as a ghost and passed out," I answer.

In the back I see her bolt up when we hit a slight bump," What happened?!"

"I don't know Cat you tell us," Joey says in a calm voice," apparently you were on the phone and when came came close you passed out."

She looks like she thinks for a while and then she bursts into tears. " Nathan is in the hospital," she says," that's why I passed out."

"Oh my god," I say trying to make an attempt to get to the hospital faster.

Cat's POV

We get there and we race to the front desk," Hi ma'am we are here for Nathan Hadley."

"Are you family," she asks.

"No," I say.

"Then I am sorry you are not allowed in," she says.

"Please I am his best friend," I say.

"Sorry only relatives can see him right now," she persists.

"Umm these people can go see him," a voice says. I turn around and see his mother. I run towards her an give her a hug.

"Come with me I will show you him," she says to me. You can tell she has only been crying. She has tear stains under eyes and they are puffy as well.

"I'm sorry this happened to you," I say," if you don't mind me asking what caused him to be in this situation?"

"Oh um," she starts shaken," he-he said he was going somewhere on his skate board and apparently he was hit by a car-"

She stops herself bringing her hand to her mouth almost as if she was trying to stop her self from crying. "I keep telling myself it could be worse," she says.

A/N
Hi I am a crappy author it has been almost a month since I last updated but I have been having some issues in my life that have just brought me down physically and emotionally. I am really trying and you guys are making me feel better everyday and I love you.
Suggestions~~~>
Something that makes you smile~~~>
I love you all so very much and thank you for reading.