Chapter Five

Warning! Warning! This is a filler chapter! Read at own Prevail!

Nathan had just been picked up by his mom, and I am really bored so I log onto my laptop. I remember that wanted try and make an internet friend on twitter so I quickly login to my twitter account and check to see if she followed me back. To my surprise she did. 

I click on her profile to message her privately. I type down a greeting and what my name is and press the send button. I close my computer when I hear a knock at the door and my dad saying,"Cat it is time to get ready for bed."

"Okay," I say. I get up from my desk and I go to the bathroom with my PJ's and a towel. I strip of my clothes and turn the water on. I wait for it to heat up.

As soon as it heats up I set in letting the warm water trickle down my body. As I lather the shampoo in my hair I start humming a tune. I finish up my shower and I turn the water off, stepping out of the shower. I quickly grab my towel as the cool air suddenly hits me. I dry my body then put my hair in the towel, and I slip on my PJ's. Before I go to bed I check Twitter once to see if there is a response. To my finding there is none and I head to bed. Falling into a deep slumber. To never wake up again.

Just Kidding. I wake up to a ringing of an alarm in my ear. I turn off the noise and I go to my closet to get some clothes for the day.

A/N

Hello. Long time no see. I still have a lot of things to do for school. I am sorry I haven't updated in a while. There is one slight problem though. I have lost the notebook I keep all of my ideas for this book in. So I have literally nothing. It would mean a lot to me if you gave some ideas.

Suggestion/ Random Comments~~~~>

I love y'all dearly. Bye.