Chapter Seven

Joey POV

"Daniel what the hell are we going to do with a freaking ferret," I ask him pulling him into a different room from Cat.

"I have no clue, and what school allows a class pet to be a ferret," he says.

"Its is only for the weekend right? So all we have to do is keep one more animal alive, basically not letting the dogs make the ferret a chew toy."

"This will also teach Cat a little bit of responsibility, so maybe this will be good," Daniel says.

"I hope you both know that I can here you in here," Cat shouts to us.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Cat's POV

I have to prove them wrong. I have to show them I am responsible. I take the cage that holds Herman and I bring it to my room along with the bag of his food and list of the times he gets fed. 

I put him on my desk next to my computer, so that I can watch Herman while on my computer. I need to see if Sara ever responded to me from like ever ago. I open my computer to hear the twitter notification. Excited, I log into my twitter and  immediately go to my DM section. (Sorry I don't have a Twitter, so I am winging it)

I give a small introduction of who I am, excluding my fathers because I don't want to be friends with me because of my parents. I basically just put down my first name, my favorite color, other things like that, and the reason I am contacting her. I press send and now I wait for a reply. 

After a few moments I get a response with a greeting, and a little description of herself. She has an obsession with 5 Seconds of Summer, she is a tomboy, and she lives in New York. 

We have a small conversation still getting to know each other before she had to go to bed, so I fed Herman and went on Skype to talk to Nathan. It rings, and, rings, and rings, but there is no answer.

"Cat dinners ready," Dad calls from downstairs.

"I'll be there in a minute," I respond. I close my computer and attach it to the charger. 

~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~ I am going to speed through the weekend because I am brain dead on what to write~?~?~?~?~?

"Cat we are really proud of you for taking care of that thing," Daddy says on the way to school.

I laugh a little bit,"Daddy he has a name, and thank you."

"So your Dad and I have talked, and because you were responsible of taking care of an animal all by yourself all weekend... we thought that you could be responsible for a phone."

I have never been more excited in my life, well besides when I got adopted but, still.

A/N

I officially grant you all permission to beat me. I am sorry it has been so very long since I have updated but I had a really rough summer, and I explained it to one of you guys, but I later deleted the comment because I don't really want to talk about my personal life. Though I still need ideas for some of the future chapters of this book.

Comment ideas here~~~~~>

I have some idea of what I want to do though.

ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE HERE ~~~~>

I love you all dearly. Bye