Chapter Two

Cat's POV the same day.

"Ugh, when will dad be home," I say to myself. I am so bored. I go downstairs and I got out into the backyard with the dogs. They start racing around barking and chasing each other. "What are you doing boys," I ask the dogs.

They don't answer and continue to do what they doing. I sit down on the lawn chair just watching them cause I honestly have nothing else to do. I cross my legs and I put my elbow on my knee, resting my face in my hand. After a while I drift off to sleep. 

I wake up and I feel as if I am being watched. I jump about five feet in the air when I hear the dogs start barking at something behind me. I feel my face fade a million sades darker from fear. I am scared out of my mind. What if they have a weapon? What if I can't escape? 

I start to cautiously look around trying not to make any noise. I don't see anything I could potentially use as a weapon, so I make a plan to just run and attack. I count down in my head. 3...2...1...GO!

I get up and jump on the attacker. I lift my head up to see who the attacker is to find out its not an attacker, it's Nathan. "I guess you missed me a lot, huh," he says with a little laugh. I laugh with him. "I thought you were trying to attack me," I admit.

"Nathan did you fi- Oh," I hear dad say. I quickly realize that I am still laying on Nathan from the 'attack' and get off of him. 

Once he stands up I attack him in a proper hug and not one that will throw him to the ground. "I missed you so much. Wait, why are you here I thought you weren't supposed to be back 'till like next week," I say, pulling away form the hug.

"I lied to you because I wanted to surprise you," he says with a smile. 

"Well, I am glad your home. I missed getting to hang out with you all the time."

"I missed you too. Are you excited though? We start middle school soon... we get to walk in hallways and not in a line, we actually get a like five minute break between each subject...," Nathan says with a spark of excitement in his eye. 

"Yeah, middle school would be a lot better too if I had a phone," saying in a sing-song tone giving a sly look to my dad.

"Your not getting a phone," he says. 

I groan.

"Wait, you still don't have a phone? How did we Skype then," he asks.

"My computer," I say," how else?"

"I don't know I just wasn't thinking I guess," he answers.

"So, how you normally think?"

He laughs. I missed him so much...

A/N

Here ye! Here ye!

I have written another chapter... who's proud?

No one okay. Well I will have another one coming very shortly because I didn't update yesterday. I might not have mentioned this, but this book will be updated every Monday, and if I don't update on Monday then I will reschedule the update. Okay? Good. How did you like the chapter?

Suggestions~~~~~~>

Love ya! Bye.