Reckless Play

E P I G R A P H

❝ I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head.

I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.❞

Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me

💌

S U M M A R Y

Kalley Jackson is set on leaving her life behind. After years of hiding and living like the akward anti-social girl, her last year of high school seemed like the perfect time to let herself loosen up and start living like any normal teenage girl would. Moving on with her mother seemed like the best option.

Coming back to the town where she was born may be the right thing to do. She is willing to start new and let out her true self, but when she gets involved with the school's football star, she ends up realizing that the life she thought of exploring may not be all that real either.

💌

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright of Netflix-and-cry no part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmited in any form or by any means without prior permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and places in this story are product of my imagination or are used fictitiously.

© 2018, Netflix-and-cry.