Chapter 10(part 1)- Dark Side of Me

Bắt đầu từ đầu

But he better get it fast because the next time he touches her or even talks to her I'm going to make sure he gets it. 

And as if on cue Kevin looks at me and then squints at me like he has the right to or something but he doesn't. He doesn't see me trying to get at his mate so why is he trying to get at mine. He just needs to back off.

He does. My eyes widen at the voice that I thought I had gotten rid off. 

Thought you got rid of me, did you? My eyes refocus itself on the table this can't be happening not again.

I told you to leave me alone. 

Yeah and I did, I didn't bother you for a week. 

I meant forever.

He laughs. You think I'm gonna leave forever, dude your crazy if you think that's going to happen.

Why? Why can't you just leave me alone?

Because unfortunately I'm the other side to you.

That's impossible. You just started to bother me a couples weeks ago.

Did I?

Yes you did.

Wow you really are stupid.

I growl.

Calm down tough guy, there's no need for that. He laughs. Not like you can do anything to me anyways.

My fists clench and unclench. I shut my eyes closed and aggravation spreads through. And when I open them I can feel the change of color in my eyes but it feels different. 

He laughs. I've been waiting for a chance at this and I finally got it. 

What are you talking about? I try to unclench my fists but I don't. I can't

What did you do to me?!

Don't worry you'll get your body back in a while.

Before I can respond to the voice inside my head someone bumps into me or him. I can feel myself turn around but its not like I'm the one doing it. My body quickly stands up and looks down on the freshman who bumped into me. I can see the fear in his eyes but I can't stop myself because I'm not in control. 

Stop!

Sorry Luke, its my turn. 

And before I can say anything to stop him he brings my right fist and socks the freshman in the face. The freshman falls to the ground covering his left eye, the gasps of the cafeteria is heard all around and every head is on him.

He laughs like he's taunting me. Good luck with that.

And immediately I feel the throbbing in my right hand. He gave me control back and I smile at this.

"Luke what the heck is wrong with you?!"  Jule cries and she drops to the freshman who's on the ground. He removes his hand from his eye and there's blood coming from it. My eyes widen, did I really just do that.

No, Luke, I did. There's a dark vibe that comes from this guy. How is this even possible?

I look around and everyone stares at me like they are waiting for an explanation but I don't give one. I don't have one. At least not one that they'd believe.

I look at Jule who is taking care of the freshman, she turns around and gives me a look that I've seen before. The look of disappointment, the same exact way she looked at me the day of the incident. She holds my stare and when I've had enough I look away.