Chapter Fourteen~A Friendly Game

Tony's POV

And I thought things couldn't get any weirder! Apparently I was wrong. Very wrong. I began to realize this when the kids walked out of a freakin rip in the universe!

"Let's get started." Percy said smiling. He got up and shook the hands of the four new comers and led them to take a seat at the table, before realizing that there was literally no room at all.

"Oh...um how about we all just sit on the floor, play a 'get to know you' game like they do in kindergarten." He led is to the space in front of the big fire place with the live leopard head above.

I had to laugh at his choice to sit on the floor. I had said the same thing at a press conference many years ago. I was just going to announce that I was Iron Man. Wow, that was a long time ago.

As we settled on the floor, Chiron pulled Percy aside and they talked in hush times for a couple minutes when Percy motioned for Annabeth to join the conversation. I wonder what their talking about?

Percy ran off to his cabin real quick while everyone settled on the floor in a big circle. A boy with blond hair and gray eyes tried to sit on the green haired person's lap, but he made a face and pushed him off. He landed hard on the floor and scowled at the green haired guy before brushing himself off and sitting next to him instead.

Hazel sat with an adorable Frank-kitten in her lap. She pet his white fur and watched the scene in front of her.

The girl with the highlights was bickering and arguing with one of the guys in her little group. The other two just watched in amused silence.

Soon, Percy came running back into the room holding something. "Okay, we are going to pass the Minotaur horn around the circle and tell our name, godly parent, host god, or superhero name, and your favorite color. Annabeth will start us off." He said and passed the horn to his right, into Annabeth's hands.

Annabeth ran her fingers along the horn as if reliving fond memories. "My name is Annabeth Chase. I'm a daughter of Athena and I guess my favorite color would be chrome."

"I'm Alex Fierro. My pronouns today are he and him. My mother is Loki, and I love the color green."

"My name is Magnus Chase, I'm Annabeth's cousin, I'm a son of Frey, and I hate the color blue."

Percy gasped loudly and covered his heart in mock hurt.

"I'm Samirah al Abbas and I'm a daughter of Loki. I'm also a Valkyrie and I guess I like green too."

"Blitz, Son Of Freya, and I love a dark blue."

The pale elf sitting next to him didn't say anything, just moved his hands around rapidly.

Magnus watched him and then translated, for he had been signing to him to say what everyone had said so far so he could understand.

"This is Hearthstone. He is our very own deaf elf from Alfeim. He likes the color white."

"Halfborn Gunderson, Viking from a long long time ago."

"Mallory Keen, daughter of Frigg."

"My name is Thomas Jefferson Jr., you can call me TJ for short. I'm a son of Tyr and I proudly wear my Union colors."

I looked him over beside me and I realized that he indeed wore Union colors. My mouth opened in question and then closed again. This was all too confusing for me. Magnus noticed my confusion and quickly explained.