Tony Stark is our for a walk when he runs into a mysterious girl doing mysterious things. Is she holding a dagger? She tells Tony to go home and he listens. The Avengers are now on high alert and they keep coming across weird adolescents. They decide it would be wisest to detain them. What they don't know, is that they're in for a treat.
Piper McLean and the rest of the Demigods are starting to get annoyed by grown men and women in costumes who follow them around. They'll need to make a lasting impression on these cosplayers soon. They soon realize they are in for more than they bargained for.
DISCLAIMER:NO CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME. THE DEMIGODS TO RICK RIORDAN AND THE AVENGERS TO MARVEL. ONLY THE PLOT IS MINE.
- Author's Note
- Chapter One~I'm Not Tired!
- Chapter Two~I Like Cheeseburgers Too
- Chapter Three~We just cleaned this place!
- Chapter Four~Where'd you go?
- Chapter Five~You guys are weird.
- Chapter Six~Who Are You?
- Chapter Seven~What have you done?
- Chapter Eight~Divide and Conquer
- Chapter Nine~Rock Solid
- Chapter Ten~Will We Ever Get a Break?
- Chapter Eleven~Overcrowded War Council
- Chapter Twelve~Guard Duty
- Chapter Thirteen~The Calm Before The Storm
- Chapter Fourteen~A Friendly Game
- Chapter Fifteen~War is Coming
- Chapter Sixteen~Love and War Go Hand in Hand
- Chapter Seventeen~Disaster Strikes. Again. And Again.
- Chapter Eigteen~War Sucks, I'm Tired.
- Chapter Nineteen~Beware His Silver Tongue
- Chapter Twenty~Code Green
- First Chapter
- I Got Tagged!
- Chapter One