Chapter Two~I Like Cheeseburgers Too

Natasha's POV

I felt kind of weird stalking a bunch of teenagers in a restaurant in New York, but okay Tony. Whatever floats your boat.

I got into some normal clothes and Tony, Steve, Clint, and I sat in a booth near the seven teenagers.

I got up to use the 'restroom' and placed a mini recorder in the end of the table as I walked by. The blonde girl narrowed her eyes at me, but I appeared to not have noticed.

Once in the stall, I used the comm to talk to my teammates. "Got the recorder, nothing interesting yet. Be right back."

I stood and listened for a couple more minutes. Something about Leo looking like an Earthborn in the morning, a pit, and a Solangelo, whatever the heck that means.

I walked back to our table. All of our comms were now tuned into their conversation.

Then I heard something that almost made me spit out my drink. "Tony Stark...watching...over there."

Suddenly, all the teenagers were looking at us. Some looked nervous, a few looked downright annoyed, like it was an everyday occurrence to be stalked by the Avengers.

They exchanged a few whispers and the guy who I singled out to be their leader, slapped some money down on the table and they all dispersed. I was slightly startled.

I nudged Steve, but they were watching as well. The teenagers took off in different directions like they'd planned their exact route in cause this exact scenario should happen.

I jumped up to follow them and Tony called in his suit.

$&@$&@$&@$&@

Tony's POV

Supper was weird. I watched from our booth as the teens laughed and joked like old friends. I saw the girl from earlier and I know at one point that she knew I was there.

I watched the 'leader' dude stir his water which would have been normal, except he wasn't touching it at all. Then they bolted and let me tell you, they put up quite the chase.

Once in the open, I summoned my suit and took off, pursuing the guy with the mesmerizing green eyes. These teenagers sure know how to get lost.

I lost the boy several times. I made sure to call the tower for the rest of the Avengers, and soon we were all hot in pursuit.

The guy must have been in this situation often, because was damn well good at it. And it was kind of hard to hide from Tony Stark, while said awesome specimen is in his Ironman suit.

He dodged around pedestrians like a pro and slipped in a building. I landed and followed, but he was nowhere to be seen.

I scanned the room and noticed that the back door was slightly ajar. Genius. I ran through and came to a dead end. I sighed and flew beside the fire escape and saw the kid jumping off the roof to the next fricking building! Is he insane? No way could he-okay he made it.

How did he make that jump? I hope the other Avengers were having more luck with their prey.

$&@$&@$&@$&@

Wanda's POV

I lost the big Asian kid almost immediately. He turned a corner, taking time to smile at me, and disappeared. I ran around the corner, but all I saw was a squirrel rummaging through the trash in the street.