Chapter 1

Yume was practising hard for the final tournament since Rei-san asked her to win the final tournament. She went running in the morning.

Meanwhile, M4 was having its usual talk.                                                                                                               "Hey, Subaru!", said Asahi. " Don't you think our life is just too empty."

"what do you mean?", asked Nozomu.

" Hey, you people don't think that is life is lacking something. like somewhat..... Romance."

" I don't think what you are saying is good.  After all, we have our own works to do. Instead of wasting our time in these thoughts we should focus on our work.", said Subaru.

"Says who is fallen already for the song class rising star.", teased Kanata.

" what are you even saying?", asked the confused Subaru.

" You know what we are saying. Be a man, Confess your feelings to her, already.", said Asahi.

"But to whom??????????"

"Nijino Yume-San", said Nozomu.

On hearing her name Subaru started blushing.

" ya ya ya look, who is blushing. Cute subaru!",giggled asahi and kanata.

"Shut it!!!!!", subaru without realising ran outside of the room.

Unfortunately,(fortunately for the shippers) he bumped into Yume. They both fell. 

when Subaru realised it was Yume he started to blush again.

He got up and helped Yume to get up too" sorry"

"it is ok, Subaru senpai. Well... Errr... I wanted to ask a question?"

"What is it?"

"Why do you blush so much recently. Whenever I see you, you are blushing. Are you having a fever recently?", yume asked. She moved forward to take a look at his forehead. she was checking whether he has a fever or not.

"What are doing? I am fine.", subaru said after moving backwards.

"Don't worry. I was just checking your fever. well... I had a question. Have you ever fallen in love? I was just asking because I will be starring in the movie 'Idol Love'. That is why I was wondering how can an Idol boy show his love to his beloved. Ok! Bye. I need To practice. If you get your answer just tell me. It will help me." With this, she ran off.

But her words made Subaru think

What was it? Was my heart just beating? Do I really like TOmato that way?

With a smirk, he ran off.