"Aw man, now I really want to go."

"You have less than an hour to go now!" Louis said and locked the door after he closed it.

Crap.

***

I wish I took track back in highschool. I was running the best I could, which was pretty hard when you have people in your way. I saw everyone start pulling their umbrellas up. Great. Suddenly the rain start pouring and I was the only one without the umbrella. It was getting cold and I was wearing shorts and a  kind of baggy dark purple v-neck.

The rain pounded against me and I could feel my mascara and make up run down my face. What a bad day to wear regular make up instead of waterproof make up. I probably look like a drag right now. I finally reached Zayn's flat complex and I spotted Niall.

"NIALL!" I shouted. The blonde boy just looked back and kept moving. My feet hurt so bad right now but I ran so fast I crashed into him.

"AAAAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Niall screamed. 

"Niall! It's me! Leah! I need you to do me a big favor!' I pleaded him. 

"You know your make up is-"

"I know! Just do this for me really quick. Please."

"Fine. Even though you still ate my chip." Niall mumbled. I took him to the buzzer.

"Just buzz in Zayn's flat and tell him your coming up to his flat, but I'm coming instead." I said. I started jittering my teeth and rubbing my arms back and forth. Before Niall buzzed in he looked at me for a moment and smiled.

"We missed you while you were gone." Niall said. I gave him a closed mouth smile and was shivering violently.

BUZZ.

"Hello?"

"Zayn can you come out into the hall? I'm coming to you." Niall said with his Irish accent. GAH! SO CUTE.

"Thanks Niall." I told him and gave him a quick hug.

"Hey you hugged me! Good luck!" Niall cheered before he left. (Of course I would have good luck if it was from Niall)

I opened the door and a blast of freezing cold air blew at my face from the air conditioning. I jogged up the stairs and spotted the clock. I have three minutes left. I found myself bolting as fast as ever and finally went to the hall that Zayn lived in.  I ran down as fast as I could and then I saw Zayn out there waiting for Niall. 

"ZAYN! WAA-"

SQEAUK!

I slipped on a puddle and landed on my butt. Zayn looked at me with a worried face but I managed to get up and stand in front of him. Here it was my speech that I was about to improvise on.

"I know I look terrible right now, because I didn't wear waterproof make up and it started raining. So please bear with me. Look Zayn, I'm sorry. I truly am. When I took that picture of you, I didn't know you at all. You were just another celebrity and I really needed to get some profit off of my blog to help my parents to avoid bankruptsy. When I encountered with you at the store, I was just expecting you to hand over the jacket after I even told that I would be Gio's lifelong slave. And then you made me go to your flat and then I fell in love with your furniture. After I went home I promised myself that I would stop contacting you and pretty much avoid you before you would find out, but then you pretty much tempted me back in with the furniture store, and we have those quiet moments where it's okay to be silent. I don't know but you just have this personality where it's really cool to be around and I couldn't help myself! I meant to tell you sooner and I even deleted my blog, but you found out too soon. I'm just here to apologize and I really am sorry. You have every right to kill me. I'll even sign a piece of legal document that allows you to kill me. Just know that I'm really sorry."

Zayn just looked at me. He stared at me with the saddest eyes ever. Maybe I should say more.

"Okay, maybe I didn't say enough to say how really sorry I am, but I hope you get the point. I'm probably babbling right now, but I don't care. I just have to get this off my chest and at least leave and say that I said something before we're not in each other's lives anymore because you still might be mad at me. This is going to sound very awkward and really uncomfortable especially coming from me because I'm just not like this usually but here it is. Gah. Okay. Zayn, prepare yourself. I uh. I erm. I laa....l-laaa-... okay I didn't think it was this difficult to say. I um. I er.. I la-la-l-l-li-i-i-ke....y-y-you. Yeah. I'm not going to repeat that. I'm not used to talking like this. ACHOO!" I sneezed violently as the air conditioning continued to blow at me. I looked right back at Zayn and saw him smirking. 

"I know, I'm saying way too much than I should but is that all you're going to do? Smirk? I just ran through rain and it was really cold. My make up is like terrible right now, and I slipped on that stupid puddle, and I'm probably going to get sick. I even admitted something to you that I ne-"

And then Zayn somehow managed to get his lips to get tangled into mine. It's weird...cause I uh. I like it.

Man. I haven't kissed someone in a LONG time. Probably eversince highschool, was my last kiss. His soft, cool, and minty lips collided with mine. After a moment we stopped and he smirked at me again.

"Was that enough for you Ms. Snappy?" Zayn mischievously smiled.

"More than enough." 

"Come on, you look like your freezing." Zayn said and took my hand and led me inside.

"Don't you have a blind date or something?"

"Um.. no? Why?"

"Louis is definitely asking for it." I said and shook my head in shame at him.

Honestly on the inside, I'm glad to have a best friend like Louis. Thanks Louis.