Chapter 7

"OH MY GAAAAAAASH!!!" I said when I saw a peek of Gio's room. A stench came out when he opened the door.

"I am not cleaning that." Rita said and walked away. She came home yesterday afternoon from the airport.

"It's okay, you don't have to suffer, I understand Rita." I said and tip-toed in Gio's room. There were boxers every where with yellow stains on them, the wood floor was sticky with crumbs. There were plentiful uncleaned dishes and bowls with food still in them that were perishing.

"Seriously bro? This is worrying me now, I don't even know if you have hoarding problems cause there's so much stuff in here. You're sleeping in a room with mold, that's really dangerous. I'm not going to let you live like this."

"I'm fine Leah, I'm still healthy!" Gio denies.

"No you're not! You need help, I feel like there's a mental cause behind this." I said and walked away. I went down the stairs I opened my Macbook to search up psychologists.

Zayn: 

I'm soooo bored. Let's hang out Ms. Snappy x)

To Zayn: 

I guess so, maybe you could help me out!! >.<

Zayn:

Of course I'll help you, it's alot more interesting than being online all day xx ;D 

To Zayn:

Okay, well I have to go search for mentors, psychologists, or whatever you call them for my bro. D: 

Zayn:

Okay! Mmm lets meet at the front of Anthony Jacobs? 

Leah:

See ya there in 10. xp

I got up and slung my satchel over my shoulders. I took my phone and slipped on some shoes. I already had nice enough clothes, so changing would be meaningless,

"Rita!"

"Yes?" The short and cute housekeeper answered.

"Can you help Gio clean his room? Please? Just help him, he can do all the nasty cleaning, you just have to watch him and make sures he cleans correctly." I plead Rita.

"Yeah, of course honey bunches."

"Thanks, I'm going out now."

"With that Zayn boy you told me about?"

"Yeah...I think he's kind of cool..."

"Be careful darling, you never know if the secret slips out of your mouth."

"I will, bye Rita!" I said and waved at her as I closed the door.

Okay, okay, I'll admit it. I think Zayn is actually a cool person to hang out with. He doesn't act like he's Mr. I'msocoolandI'mtoogoodforyoutohangoutwith type of guy. So maybe, I was a little rude to him when we encountered. And maybe I posted that embarrassing picture of him and he doesn't know it yet, but I got Grace's approval to hang out with him! GRACE'S APPROVAL TO BREAK RULES. (Not that there's a rule that you can't keep a secret from someone) This wasn't going to stop me from hanging out with Zayn now.

I move my hair out of my face and look for Zayn. He said the front of Anthony Jacobs right? Maybe I was the early one. I'm always the early person when I meet up with people, I feel like a dork when I'm early.