Chapter 8

My hair kept falling to my face and in my way alot. This was probably the billionth time I had to move it away.

"Stop moving your hair out your face." Zayn complains as we walk.

"Why? It keeps getting in my face.."

"Yeah, but you always look cute when you do it. Annoyingly cute."

"Shut up." I mutter, as we get to my door.

"Okay, I'm going to call Grace on Skype and get her to come fly over here, by tomorrow. You just have to follow my lead, and show Gio how hygiene gets the ladies." I whisper to Zayn before we open the door.

"What?! What am I supposed to do? We haven't even thought of this plan over yet!" Zayn complains.

"Just ask him if he wants to hang out or something!"

"What if he says no..."

"Then ask him if he wants to go to a bar or somethin. Don't you have a something fancy to lure him out of the flat?"

"I guess,"

"Oh, and you have to leave as Zayn Malik, not as some stranger in a hoodie and Ray Bans!"

"What?! Fine."

"Cause, you'll attract some female attention, and you have to be extra clean, like wash your hands every five minutes or somethin. Just talk to him and tell him how you get ladies, by being clean!"

"You said I make girls swoon, not ladies just a while ago."

"Shut up! Just go do something and I'll text you the rest of the plan." I said and unlocked the door. The flat was clean as always, thanks to Rita. Rita stood on a chair in the living room dusting the fan.

"Hi Rita! This is Zayn if you haven't met him!" I cheered.

"Hi Rita," Zayn extends his hand out for Rita to shake.

"Hi there! Welcome!" Rita flashes a smile and shakes his hand.

"Where's Gio? Did he clean?"

"He's in his room playing video games, I got him to clean it. It's almost done, he's just taking a break."

"Okay, well could you go get him please?" I ask Rita.

"Sure," Rita says and steps down from the chair and leaves.

"Oh boy, wait until you see him."

"He can't be that-Oh..." Zayn says and awkwardly waves at Gio. Giovanni replies with a big burp as he stands on the staircase.

"Oh gosh." I said and covered my eyes from embarrassment. Gio had a tank top on with stains on it and basketball shorts. He looked like he hasn't taken a shower in a couple of days.

"So um, Zayn this is my brother, Gio. Gio this is Zayn..." I said with a flat expression. It was quiet for a moment, except this time it was awkward. Zayn and Gio just stood in their exact place and I looked around awkwardly.

"Um, well I'm going to clean out the storage room with Rita!" I plastered on a fake smile and pulled Rita.

"But I already cleaned it.." Rita whines.

"We can always clean some more!" I said a little too loudly. I pulled Rita into the storage room and turn on the light inside.

"Rita! I need you to make some cleaning noises that aren't too loud so I can see what's going to happen." I said as I peeked through the crack of the door.

"Why?"

"Cause, Zayn is going to invite Gio to do something that will convince him to be clean!" I whispered loudly.

"Oooh! Let me see!" Rita says and tries to peek in a vacant space.

"Fine, we'll both watch it." I said. Rita squatted under me and peeked in the door crack.

"So..." Zayn awkwardly says.

"What are you doing here?" Gio says flat out.

"Um, I er I don't know."

"Oh."

"You like playing video games?" Zayn stiffly points at the PS3 system.

"Yep."

"Oh...well er, you know Halo 4 is coming out on the PS3?"

"Really?! I didn't know that, that's really cool."

"That's cause you live under a rock, and you don't know anything." I snicker and Rita laughs along.

"Oh, well um, you wanna go pre-order it with me?" Zayn says, he sounds like he was forced to say it.

"Um..okay, I gotta change first.."

"Okay you go do that..." said Zayn. I hear Gio's footsteps above me as he climbs up the stairs. I jump out of the storage.

"THANK YOU SOOOO MUUUCH!" I said and hugged him without thinking about it. Zayn is a little startled at my unexpected hug. (I wasn't expecting to hug Zayn either)

"FOR THE FLOWERS." Rita says outloud, incase Gio hears it and thinks I forced Zayn to hang out with him.

"Good thinking Rita!" I said and put my palm out for her to high-five. Rita slaps my palm.

"Thanks Zayn! Alot!!!!!!" I said and jumped up and down out of excitement. I started dancing crazily, only to find myself the only one celebrating by dancing.

"Okay..I'll stop." I cleared my throat and scratched my head. Gio walks down the stairs. He's wearing the navy jacket that Zayn and I traded with. Gio actually looks a lot better, compared to his basketball shorts and stained shirts.

"Ready?" Gio speaks up. 

"Yeah, um we'll be back in a while," Zayn tells me.

"Okay! Bye you guys! Have fun!" I said and pushed them outside. I closed the door and rested against it with my eyes closed.

"He's a very nice boy," Rita says as she finishes dusting the fan.

"Yeah, he is."

"How long have you guys have been hanging out?"

 "A couple of days before you came home..."

"Oh, well it seems like you guys already knew eachother for a long time."

"You could say that, I guess he's easy to relate to? I don't know, but he's really nice."

"Yep, a very good boy."

"Yeah, well I gotto go skype Grace now." I said and went upstairs. I took out my phone and texted Zayn.

To Zayn:

Okay, just do your magic & let me know when your at my door? :D

Zayn:

Yeah sure, I'm taking him on a shopping trip. He wants female attention now thanks to me xx :)

To Zayn:

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! GAAAH! What would I do without you? :3

Zayn: 

Everyone needs Zayn in their life. Hah ;)