Chapter 11

The movie finished and I ended up painting Louis' finger nails a light blue during the movie. He blew on them, waiting for them to dry. The boys were quite cool, although Niall kept making noises while eating popcorn.

"Uuuugh, I have to check on Gio and pick up Grace now," I groaned and stood up to stretch.

"Aw, okay. I should let you know, I wished I met you before Zayn did so I could be your friend first." Louis moped.

"Just hang out with me for a week and you'll turn into my best friend!" I cheered and high fived him.

"Anyways, bye you guys!" I said and picked up my bag and dress.

"Bye Leah!" Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall said.

"See you tomorrow evening," said Zayn as he ushered me out to the front door.

"I'm going to your flat right?"

"Yeah, and be sure to wear that dress, I'm sure you'll look wonderful in it."

"I already think I do!" I stuck out my tongue. 

"And the boys think I'm conceited." he chuckles.

"Shut up, Mr. Vain."

"Whatever, see you tomorrow Ms. Snappy." he said at the front door.

"AWW THEY HAVE NICK NAMES FOR EACH OTHER!!" Harry said really loudly from behind.

"Harry! Go away!" Zayn shooed him.

"Oh, you wanted privacy for your first kiss. I see..."

"No, we want you here so I can give you a public beating just so you can learn to shut up." I threatened.

"Anyways, bye Zayn" I waved and turned around to leave.

I went to pick up Grace at the spa and she's in complete zen mode.

"Aah, don't cha just love face masks?" Grace said rubbing her soft cheeks.

"You need a face mask," I snicker and she playfully slaps my arm.

"Anyways, so I noticed something." she starts

"What?"

"You haven't been updating your blog. People are getting a little impatient, I visited it at the spa an hour ago."

"Oh crap!" I said and pulled out my phone. I haven't been blogging for over a week and I was loosing readers.

"Should I talk about Simon's wedding?"

"Yeah, whatever. Blog something! Or Taylor Swift's break up with Zac Efron."

"Okay." I quickly wrote in an entry on my phone.

Taylor Swift and Zac Efron's break up?

Yeah, yeah, yeah I knew it. We all saw it coming. Of course they were going to break up! Remember my prediction blog earlier? Now she's going to write a sad moody love song about it.

Well, as a couple breaks up, a new couple emerges! Who knew that Simon Cowell would end up marrying Cheryl Cole?! I guess everyone was right, he was secretly in love with her! I wonder what Paula Abdul thinks of it all. Since she had a crush on him on idol.

Sorry, for not posting as much as I usually do you guys! I've been distracted lately and really busy!

Bye freaks! x) 

-Teddy

"Do you think I could stop blogging?"

"You make 450,000 dollars a month. If you moved back to America, you could survive for a while."