Chapter 20

I can't enjoy cucumber sandwiches or Earl Grey Tea, without the thought of Zayn bumming me out. I thought I would get over it easily, and time would soon heal me.

I said that I could get over Zayn within weeks or days. If time heals everything, then it's taking a long time to heal me. It has been over two weeks since the whole Teddy incident and I haven't gotten the guts to say sorry just yet. I'm such a wimp. I should have apologized within days after the whole Teddy thing. If Zayn was this close to apologizing to me within a couple of days after he poured that drink on me, then I should too.

Everyday I wondered what he did at this exact moment. I wondered if he was still mad at me, what would happen if I didn't meet Zayn, if I didn't develop feelings for him, or if he never found out about Teddy.

Now that I think about it. I'm in debt to him. I owe him for all the priceless things he did for me. Without Zayn, Gio would have probably would have been the same lazy and nasty brother, I wouldn't have had Louis as a best friend, or all my life I wouldn't know Anthony Jacob's furniture shop. What bothers me the most is that I think Zayn changed me. Even if it was just a small slit of change, he definitely somehow influenced me. Rita says that I'm starting to be kinder and softer towards others. I can actually hug without feeling awkward. 

"You have to talk to him." Louis said laying on my couch. He's practically lives here since he visits me so much, Lou's like glued to couch.

"No." I said as I flipped through the magazine. I was laying on the couch across from him.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. He probably doesn't want to see me anyways."

"But you wanna see him kind of..."

"No."

"Yes."

"Okay maybe."

"Then what are you waiting for?!"

"I'm waiting for the right time!"

"Shut up! Well the right time is about to be over. He's going on a blind date in an hour." Lou said. I instantly froze and put down the magazine.

"How would you know? You guys still aren't talking."

"Well, Liam told me that they were setting him up on a blind date cause he won't get over you. And he's all sad and mopey and you won't even talk to him!"

"They're setting him up on a blind date?"

"YES! THEY ARE!! You have to say something! What if his blind date is hotter than you and he ends up liking her?!" Louis sat up and looked at me. I glanced back at the magazine and coincedentally had Zayn's face on it.

"Go do something right now! He thinks you don't like him, and Liam is trying his best to not tell him that you do."

"You think so?"

"GURL I KNOW SO."  Lou said and yanked me off the couch. He dragged me along with him and pushed me out of my own flat.

"HEY! LET ME BACK IN!" I banged my fists on the door. The door opened a small crack and Lou stuck out his iPhone for me to see. I looked at it and saw a really pretty girl on the screen, she was like model pretty. The girl looked like the type of girls who would lower your self esteem and make you insecure.

"Who's that?"

"Norah Stewart, she's good looking isn't she? Yep, she's a Victoria Secret model and she's going to be Zayn's future girlfriend and if you don't do something."