Chapter 1

Are you that much of an idiot? My brother is a complete doofus and I was totally going to win this bet.

"If I win, you have to be my personal life long slave, or you can buy me that jacket I've been wanting for a while."

"Okay, well when I win you have to take me on a shopping spree or you can stop asking me for rides anywhere." I told my brother.

"Deal." Giovanni says as he puts his hands out there, and expects me to shake it. I stare at it, being paranoid.

"You did wash your hands right?" I ask and stare at the yello stain on his hand.

"Fine." Giovanni mumbles and drags himself upstairs.

"Umm the sink was closer down here..."

" I KNOW!" he yells in annoyance, I chuckle. Gio hates it when he's wrong. I listen for the sound of the faucet running. Sometimes you can't trust Giovanni, because he's that nasty. Giovanni lazily climbs down the stairs. 

We had a bet that the Knicks would beat the Lakers today. Gio was obviously idiotic enough to bet on the Knicks. Please, with Kobe Bryant, I'm pretty sure the Lakers would win.

"Deal?" Giovanni waves his hands back and forth.

"Deal." I say as I shake his hand with a smirk on my face.

I climb upstairs to my room and open my Macbook.

Stupid Bet & Finals!

Hey you guys!

Don't you just HATE FINALS?! I mean all that studying, I have one for my creative writing class tomorrow. (Like you guys would care)  Today, I made a bet with my stupid brother that the Lakers would beat the Knicks. Even though I live in London, right now I'm still an American on the inside. I miss the U. S. ): 

ANYWAYS you guys want the celebrity gossip. Since, I have connections I heard that Justin and Selena are on the brink of a break up! Here's pictures of them. We will miss Jelena ):

-Teddy

I posted up cute pictures of Justin and Selena together and put cute captions.  I logged off my blog and shut my Mac Book.

"Leah! Game is about to start! Go make some wings!" Giovanni yells. 

I jog down the stairs and open the freezer.

"You know, even though I'm paying rent and all the bills for the flat, you should be the one doing all the housework."

"But I'm not a famous blogger like you." said Gio as he changes channels on TV. (We have universal TV)

"Not an excuse Gio! But I can't let you do the housework anyways, cause your so nasty." I stick the pan in the oven and put the timer on. I slump on the couch as Giovanni sits on the floor and stuffs his mouth with a bag of chips.

---1 hour into the game---

I am losing hope. There's a new rookie Asian Player on the team, and he's leading the Knicks to a win. It's like Linsanity all over again, except witha guy named Kevin Nguyen.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yell at the flatscreen as Giovanni gets and excited and jumps up and down.

"WOOO! Go Kevin! MAN! GOOOO KEVIN! I was not expecting this at all!" Giovanni says.

"What?! KOBE WHAT IS GOING ON!!!?"

5...4...3...2...1...0....

The game takes a break and the commercials starts before the halftime show. I don't even bother to watch it.

WHAT THE HECK KOBE?!

I'm soooo pissed off right now!! Any of you guys watching the Knicks and Lakers game?! I'm losing the bet cause Kobe is like being pwned by some Kevin dude. Hopefully, after the halftime the Lakers will get their heads in the game and start taking the lead.

-Teddy is MAAAD.

Along with my blog post I added a picture I got of Kobe, I managed to get online. I doodled on top of it "Jeremy Lin?  Is that you again?!"

I logged off and Giovanni tells me that the half time is over.

*************

" I Leah Vitale, lost the bet to Giovanni Vitale and now will be his slave or buy him a jacket. Giovanni is awesome." Gio says with excitement, his hand is in the up right in the air.

I mumble out the words. The stupid family pledge we had to say when we lost a bet.

"What?! I can't hear you!," Giovanni motions his ears.

"I, LEAH VITALE, LOST THE BET TO GIOVANNI VITALE AND NOW WILL BE HIS SLAVE OR BUY HIM A JACKET. GIOVANNI IS AWESOME!," I yell and Gio chuckles.

"So what will it be? Will you be my slave or buy me the jacket?," he asks.

"I'm still thinking!," I snap.

"Okay, you have until I get back from the restroom."

"Wash your hands," I mutter under my breath.

"I heard that," Gio says.

If I become Gio's slave he might forget the whole bet, but if I buy him some jacket I can get it over with. The only problem is that the jacket is a waste of money, because all he does is play video games all day. He rarely goes out. Gio leaves the restroom and comes back.

"You can go ahead and flush the toilet for me if you decided to be my slave," he says casually.

"EWW! That's disgusting! I'm telling Mom and Dad!"

"Then I'll tell them that you agreed to the bet..."

"Fine! I'll just get you the jacket..."

"Alrighty then! Thanks for cooperating with our business deal!," Gio winks and heads upstairs.

"WAIT! YOU DIDN'T FLUSH!!"

"I'll do it later," he yells down the stairs. Oh my gosh. I'm lucky to have a house keeper.

"Oh! Leah!  You have until Saturday to get me the jacket!," Gio yells.

"OKAY!" Great. Now I have two days to get him his stupid jacket.