Chapter 12

~Third~

Shihiro laid peacefully in a hut that was next to keades. shippo and kilala taking it upon themselves to guard the entrance.

The rest of the group plus Sesshomaru were gathered in keades hut, going over possible ways to bring back the young kizokus memory.

"Maybe I can bring him back to our time? he doesn't have that many memories here in the feudal era....." Kagome suggested though her voice wavered as Sesshomaru gave her an evil look.

Inuyasha grunted, leaning against the wall "That'll take too long. why don't we just knock him in the head a few times"

At that statement, a growl ripped through sesshomarus throat. that surprised everyone.

"Oi. what's your problem? out of all of us, you know him the least" Inuyasha grumbled, crossing his arms.

"It's his natural instinct to protect the one he deems worthy to be his mate. An instinct you lack to feel of him apparently, Inuyasha" keade explained and ended with a sigh.

"maybe Inuyasha already loves another?" Miroku pondered out loud and soon all eyes were on the hanyou (except for the demon lord who was growing irritated).

"E-Eh?"

"Do not get sidetracked" Sesshomaru snapped, frustration clear in his voice. It was hard to hold his calm facade, especially in the presence of his half-breed brother.

"hate to say it, but Sesshomaru is right. we need to find a way to get shihiros memories back" Sango sighed, looking out the window of the hut as she remembered her brother Kohaku.

"perhaps you can recreate an event that happened between the two of you Kagome" Miroku questioned.

Kagome seemed to ponder of the suggestion, thinking back to all the stuff her and Hiro have done together. everyone took notice as a blush began to form on her cheeks.

"well...."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kagome had refused to let anyone in shihiros hut, not wanting them to see what she was gonna do to the kizoku when he awakes.

Miroku and Sango decided to go and gather some supplies for their next journey. keade was pulled away to tend a child in the village. shippo and kilala ran off to play once Kagome entered the hut.

This left the half-brothers alone and both were very irritated with each other. though Inuyasha wasn't trying to hide her irritation, his ears twitching and he had a sour look on his face.

Sesshomaru, on the other hand, was void of emotion as usual. this made inuyashas irritation rise tenfold.

But before the hanyou could pick a fight, there was movement in the hut.

The half-brothers turned their attention to the hut as the movement continued.

.

.

.

.

.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH~!

The sound of a kiss made Inuyasha's and even Sesshomaru's eyes go wide.

A crash was heard inside the hut and they could hear shihiro yell at Kagome.

"Blah! Ew! kagome what the hell?!"

Kagome let out a squeal, running out of the hut with shihiro at her heels "he's back to normal!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Shihiro~

"....And Kagome kissed me to bring back my memories" I stated bluntly after telling everyone what happened with Naraku. I jabbed my thumb towards a flustered kagome.

"I'm sorry Hiro! that was the only thing I could think of that could jog your memory!" Kagome whined, latching onto my arm.

miroku and sango were very amused with her actions.

"well at least you're back to normal now shihiro. we can continue with our travels no- E-eh?" the monk was cut off when Sesshomaru stood up.

"he will be traveling with me. Or have you forgotten the agreement" The demon lord stared down at us, daring any of us to challenge him.

Well....Kagome and Inuyasha arent that smart.

"No way! Hiro's gonna stay with us!" Kagome hissed, having a death grip on my arm.

Inuyasha stood in front of us, placing his hand on the hilt of his sword "he's not going anywhere with a heartless bastard like you"

I frown and sigh deeply at their childishness "I'm going to sesshomaru"

Said demon lord smirked at my statement while Inuyasha and Kagome stared at me in disbelief 

"what?!?!"