-Chapter 19-

(This chapter contains smut, so read at your own risk!)

A few minutes later, both Ciel and Sebastian were standing outside of the Phantomhive manor starring at it. Ciel was in slight awe, it didn't matter if he visited that place a month or two ago. Somehow, it felt like ages. Besides, his view on it changed completely after the recent events. He thought it was just your average Victorian Era mansion, big, fancy and old. Although, there were times where he felt nostalgia when he looked at it like that, which didn't really made sense.

But now, it was all clear. Memories from many years ago were passing from his mind like a train. Good and bad, happy and sad. Truth to be told, only in this place he was able to act like himself. He grew up as a happy child and even when he lived these four years with Sebastian, he still had some very few happy times that even the demon himself couldn't deny the joy he felt running through his soul.

"When was the last time you came here?" he asked the immortal beside him, holding their entwined hands tighter.

Sebastian was deep in though for a long while, having regrets. Unlike his butterfly, his memories of this place were not exactly pleasant. Well, it's not like his routine with Bard, Meylene, Finny, Snake and Mr. Tanaka was bad – actually it was anything but. Of course, there were many times he just wanted to bite their heads off of their bodies because of their stupidity level, but he had been through way worse situations Ciel will never learn about. But, speaking of him, he had put the boy under so much stress, that it is a wonder he remained sane. Not only his young master was an unbearable little brat, but he as well, was the definition of evil.

"Honestly speaking, I never came back after your death. I left suddenly, so I'm sure the servants probably hated me ever since. I just abandoned our master and disappeared. I just...didn't want to be here. It reminded me of many unpleasant things."

"Not all of them were bad though," the boy interjected, "Look at the bright side for a bit. Think of us, back then. After that night I cried my heart out in your arms. It's ironic to think how much my brother's return affected us. It is almost comic.

"But not only that. You said so yourself. Life with all the servants wasn't that bad."

Sebastian stared at his companion for a long minute, like he was a maniac. "Since when you started to look at the...bright side?" If the demon wanted to be realistic, that was not how Ciel's mind used to work.

The bluenette turned his head away and looked at the entrance of the building. "It's part of myself. Not only in this Era, but also from the Victorian. I wasn't always the "Wicked nobleman" you know." He bitted back non-threateningly. He sighed, turning his body to look directly into the demon's crimson orbs. "Is that so bad?" he complained.

"No, I'm just not used to it." Sebastian laughed, placing his free hand over the other man's cheek. "Really, you should stop taking everything so seriously."

A blush made its appearance on Ciel from the gesture, but did covered the ravenette's hand with his own. "Whatever." He murmured.

To Sebastian's opinion, his butterfly was insanely adorable at times. Such as now. Thinking back at the nickname he gave for him, he smirked. "Shall we go inside, little butterfly?"

Ciel was tempted to ask that question he had since the first time he heard him. But given the circumstances, he didn't want any more answers for now. They came here for a reason, no?

So instead, he winked and nodded towards the demon, before snapping towards the large entrance of the Phantomhive mansion. "We shall go, Sebastian."