-Chapter 5-

Warmth. That's the first feeling the young Phantomhive felt, when he got back to his senses. His eyes were still closed, and he could feel his body to rest on something soft.

A familiar fragrance, was what made the bluenette to open slowly, his bicolored eyes.

He wasn't in his room. And that thought, made him jump on the bed. 'Where the Hell am I?' he screamed in his head, while putting his left hand over his face. The teenager couldn't remember falling asleep.

Then, he finally decided to take a look of his surroundings. He was in a medium-sized bedroom. The walls were painted in a royal dark blue, and had little to no furniture. Except for the bed, there was a black drawer and closet in his left, five feet away from the main door. The wall which was in the opposite side of Ciel, has mounted a 35-inched television. In his right, there was a door, probably leading to a bathroom. Lastly, next to the television was a small office, made by dark wood, along with a chair in the same colors.

Ciel finally understood where he was. That was Sebastian's bedroom. The fragrance he smelled before, was a mixture of vanilla and roses. The ravenette's fragrance. "What am I doing here?" the bluenette asked himself.

His heart rate increased, when he remembered what he saw.

Was it just his imagination? Or a memory?

'That's ridiculous. There's no way that image was a memory. I'm just overthinking it...'

Ciel finally decided to get up, and go search for the older male. He walked towards the door and opened it, slowly. "Sebastian?"

No answer.

The bluenette's bicolored eyes, wandered the living room in which was now in, and took a deep breath. 'He's not here... Good, I couldn't face him right now, anyway.'

Then, he looked at the large clock. It was... 02:00 in the morning?! Ciel's eyes widened, and his breath came short. "I'm so dead... My parents are going to kill me!" he hissed, as he rushed to put on his shoes.

When he was about to open the large, wooden door, a deep voice like silk stopped him. "Where do you think you're going at this hour?"

Ciel turned to see no other, than his teacher. Sebastian, was wearing a grey t-shirt, and jet-black pants. He looked quite...casual, with his well-build figure, resting on the doorway.

'He's not looking bad...' the teenager commented, 'wait, what in blazes am I thinking?! Have I completely lost it?' he gulped, as he thought that he was alone. Such a silly thought.

"U-Um...Home?" was his answer. You could understand from thousands of miles, that Ciel was more than nervous.

The demon chuckled at his childish behavior. 'To think that he's seventeen years old, yet afraid of his parents. Well, I think I can understand why.'

"I already called your mother, and told her that you were studying hard; so, you fell asleep. I assured her, that I'll drive you home tomorrow morning." He claimed. Then, he walked toward the shorter male, and crossed his arms. "I think, you should go to sleep, you have to wake up early, no?"

"Wait a second," Ciel snapped, "why was I in your bed, in the first place?" he asked, his gaze never left Sebastian's.

The older male brought his right finger over his chin, wondering as to what he should answer. "Well, you suddenly fell unconscious. I couldn't just leave you on floor now, could I?"

The bluenette sighed, realising that he was right. "You didn't try to wake me up though." he retorted, crossing his slender arms as well.

The demon smiled politely, before he turns his back to the shorter male, and sat on the couch next to him. Then, he motioned to Ciel, to come and sit as well.