Remember Me as Vivid as I Was, Please Don't Forget Me Chapter 2

"So, you must be the new students Lord Death told me about. You can sit next to Kid, Soul, and Maka." said a man smoking a cigarette. He points to the middle of the classroom where Kid and Soul are sitting. Black Star is no where in sight and Tsubaki is sitting down sighing at her partners absence.

He has lots of stitches going down his body and his glasses cover his eyes. He fell down coming into class in his chair. He wore white lab coat and a smokey brown shirt beneath that also had stitches. What is it with this man and stitches?

"MAKA HONEY! YOU STAY AWAY FROM THAT BOY! I WON'T LET HIM HURT MY BABY!" a man dressed in a suit with cherry red hair screams running into the classroom and wraps himself around Maka like a vine. Her face got as red as his hair and then she slammed a book onto his head yelling Maka chop.

Is this normal?

I look at Noel who looked slightly uncomfortable since everyone was looking from him to Maka and the man passed out.

"Take your seats. Class will begin." says the stitched man. I follow Kid and sit between him and Soul. Noel sits Next to Maka. I desperately want to switch spots so I can be closer to Noel but that would mean I'd have to talk to one of them. I'm not ready to open up to them just yet.

"Before I start, my name is professor Stein. Stand up and tell everyone your names." he points at me and Noel. His cigarette lays in his mouth and occasional ashes fall to the tiled floor. Everyones eyes turn their focus on Noel and I.

"Noel." Noel says standing up. I stay seated looking at professor Stein. How is this man a teacher?

"And you?" he asks me. I stay silent and continue to stare down at him. He has a bored expression. He couldn't care less to hear us introduce ourselves.

"That's Shadow." Noel replies for me. Stein shrugs and stands up with a creepy smile.

"Time to start todays lesson." His wicked grin grows wider as he brings in an animal. He has it strapped down to a table and has sharp tools in his hand.

                                                                                      ***

That man is insane. How could anyone hire such a man?He had questionable methods to get students attention back to focus on the lessons he was attempting to teach. Although, I'm not quite sure what the lesson actually was. I believe he just wanted to experiment on the poor animal. I actually got sent out into the hallway for almost stabbing some idiot with no hair and stupid glasses. He kept on pestering me about speaking. After he attempted to get me to speak while creepily whispering in my ear I had snapped and whipped my dagger out but was held back by Kid.

"I didn't do anything!" yells Soul as he's thrown out of the classroom. The door slams in his face and he grunts. He looks around confused.

"Shadow?" he asks still looking around to find me in the hallway.

I step out of the dark corner and walk up behind him. I ever so gently place my hand on his shoulder causing him to scream. I step back and wait for him to realise it's me. He gives me a slight glare then straightens up.

"Not cool dude. Your name matches you, ya know." he says. His heart rate was still high from the fright I gave him.

"Soul?!" the door bursts open and out comes a terrified Maka. She looks at Soul confused. Her eyes scan his body, possibly looking for any signs of injury. She grabs Soul and begins to poke around.

"I'm okay, calm down." he rolls his eyes and shoves his hands in his pockets. A light blush appears on his face. He tries to keep a calm cool face but the blush gives away that he's not cool.