Taking a deep breath as I slowly got up, I made my eyes go back to normal.

"Don't stand!" My father said as he tried to get me to sit down.

"No! I need to find Skylar!" I said as I pushed him away.

As i pushed him away, I lost the little balance that I had and fell down with a loud thump.

Growling I tried to grab my head to see if it would stop the room from spinning.

Opening my eyes, I came in contact with something.

Moving my head to see what it was, my eyes shot wide open.

Laying on the floor was Skylar, looking paler than ever with her eyes close.

"Skylar?" I said in a whisper as I felt my eyes tearing up.

"Father why isn't she waking up?" I said as I touched her cheeks.

"Alexandra..." I heard my father say.

"Father wake her up please, I wish to speak to her." I said trying to sit up.

After I got myself to sit up straight, I slowly moved Skylar's head to my lap.

"Alexandra... Please stop this foolish."

Looking up at my father, I wiped my tears.

"You're right, she must get some sleep, she's probably tired." I said looking at Skylar, as I smoothen her hair.

"Alex stop." My father said as he kneed down next to me.

"Father, look I think she's waking." I said smiling down at her.

"Alexandra... don't."

Feeling myself breaking down I started to sob as I looked down at Skylar.

"You promised." I whispered.

"Alex."

"You promised! You told me I'll have Skylar with me. You promised and you lied! You lied to me!" I said as my tears finally came spilling down my cheeks as I held onto Skylar's cold body.

"I know I did and I hope you know I haven't forsaken you." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

Shaking his hand of my shoulder, I scooted away from him as I placed Skylar's head to the floor.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Alex." My father said as he tried to move closer to me.

"No stop!" I yelled as I jump up to my legs.

As soon as I got on my feet I ignored the pounding in my head and ran out of the room.

Running out of the room and down the hall, I heard my father's voice calling out to me.

Ignoring him I continued to run, picking up speed slowly, until I finally came across another set of door.

Pushing the door opened I ended up tripping over my own foot and ended up on the floor crying.

"Alex!" I heard multiple people say.

"She's gone, he killed her." I started saying as I crawled up into a ball.

"Honey calm down please,  you will end up hurting yourself." I heard my mother's voice say.

"I'm already hurt, and I don't wish to calm down, he took her from me." I said in between sobs.

Hearing a set of door open, I tighten my grip on my knees.

At first I thought it was my father but realized it wasn't when another voice spoke.