Return Of The Prism

https://www.polyvore.com/untitled_145/set?id=234512854 (Bree's outfit)

*Bree's p.o.v*

its kinda weird about how one little action leads to something a little bigger, like for example someone helps someone in need by giving them something they have because they'd need it more than the person does. or when a smart person helps someone who is falling behind tutors them to help them graduate and they do. or someone steals something of yours and it leads to something bigger, don't worry you'll see what I'm talking about in a second I was working on a new song on my guitar which was a way to vent my feelings. when I felt a gust of wind and someone on a hoverboard came past and my guitar was gone I shot up and yelled "Hey!" and started chasing the person on the hoverboard with 3 other people behind me

the person soon crashed and fell into the dumpster a second later the person who turned out to be Victor Vincent. the most arrogant person in school stood up inside the dumpster with my guitar in one hand, while getting some sort of dragon costume off him. with the other a guy who I know as Preston aka 'Presto-change-O" was also chasing him stood next to me "thanks a lot Victor you totally ruined my magic show" Preston said "and you took my guitar" I pointed out while a girl came up to us looking unamused "your hoverboard needs some serious adjustment" Victor said to the girl "your brain is what needs adjustment and look at what you did to this guys magic show and this girls guitar"

Victor let out a scoff "oh please" then the other guy Monty spoke up "trust me she may not be that good at singing and this would be the first time anyone has enjoyed one of his magic show-" he was cut off by Victor pushing him down to use him a step to get out of the dumpster he walked away followed by Monty "I am so sorry about that" the girl said as Preston turned to us "it is ok but they're kind of right no one will be forgetting that trick anytime soon" he said as we all let out a chuckle "is your hoverboard ok"

"yep I built it to be as tough as a freight train and as fast" the girl answered while smiling Preston then turned to me "what about you is your guitar ok," he asked as I checked it for damage and it looks like its ok "yeah looks like it," I said "do you sing," the girl asked "its more like writing songs I can sing but I can't sing infront of other people" I explained, "stage fright huh," Preston asked while a small smile was on his face "yeah" I replied it was silent for a bit until the girl cleared her throat and turned to Preston "come on I'll help you clean up" the girl then turned to me "would you like to help us clean up" I smiled "sure"

we all walk to where Preston's magic show took place after we walked back to where I was sitting before and put my guitar in its case I put my guitar up against the table and started to help Preston and the girl clean up "I'm Sarah, by the way, I'm new in town" Sarah introduced her self "I'm Preston" Preston introduced himself to Sarah "I'm Brianna but everyone calls me Bree" I told Sarah "I've seen you around in school before you don't really talk to that much people do you" Preston asked "yeah let's just say I'm one of those people who can't make friends easily" I told them "you have me as a friend now" Sarah said "and me"

I smiled at them in reply before clearing my throat "so how long have you been into magic for" I asked Preston "since I was 5 my parents took me to a magic show and this magician made this dragon bracelet appear on my wrist" Preston explained showing us the dragon bracelet which looked pretty cool he then picked up a random card that was on the floor "and since then someday I hope I will be the best magician" he made the card disappear then reappear again "of all time"

"thats a nice goal" Sarah commented "mine is to set a speed record on my hoverboard" thats a nice goal too "and mine is someday I will perform a song to make a whole lot of people happy," I said "thats a nice goal," Preston said "yeah I just got to get over my stage fright first" we all got interrupted by some sort of crashing sound we all looked up and saw some falling parts from the sky now that ain't normal "woah" I muttered under my breath "what do you think it is," Preston asked "I don't know," Sarah said while putting on her helmet and setting her hoverboard up "but I'm gonna find out"