19

After the past few months, Jungkook was finally able to sleep. As he slept, he just felt so warm, cozy in his heart, and even when his eyes were closed, he only saw Taehyung.

He wanted to reach out, but he couldn't do that anymore...he believed in his heart that it is okay now to let go.

The cause of his sleeping problem was because of his own fear of losing and many other concerns that were burdening his thoughts, but he doesn't have that anymore. "Things can happen even when we don't hope for it to happen at all..." a voice echoed.

Slowly, Jungkook opened his eyes. He woke up and he felt like he was so full of energy, unlike usual. It was during the day where the sun shone the brightest, and he found himself laying on his bed, hugging Taehyung's pillow and he was wearing black t-shirt and his sweatpants. But...wasn't his pants were ripped before? Wasn't his shirt was white? Another problem was he had no idea how long he slept but he decided to got off his bed and walked out of his room. Still questioning who changed his clothes.

He found Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok in the living room and they were playing games. Jimin noticed Jungkook's presence and he shouted cheerfully, "Jungkook! How's your sleep?" Jimin ran to the younger boy and he hugged the boy so tight. Namjoon and Hoseok approached them and they had a group hug. "I thought you were dead cuz you slept for the whole day!" Namjoon said teasing Jungkook. The younger boy just smiled and nodded in contentment. Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair and Hoseok was just watching them and giggled.

"So...it wasn't a dream...?" Jungkook thought to himself but he decided to keep on smiling, until his front door was opened and revealing not only 1 person, but 2. Seokjin hyung stepped in and he took off his coat, then...

Yoongi stepped in as well.

He just casually took off his shoes and placed them on the rack. He took off his scarf and folded it on his hand. Jungkook was utterly confused...

And Yoongi noticed Jungkook was staring at him, "oh? Jungkook...I just came back from buying your medicine. How's your sleep by the way?"

Jungkook didn't know how to answer. Yoongi was supposed to be dead...

Seokjin approached Jungkook and he placed his palm on the younger boy's forehead, "hmm you're better now but you still need to drink your medicine"

"What medicine? Am I sick..? What is happening...?" Jungkook was confused, and terrified.
"And by the way Jimin told me that you seemed to have a nightmare, right Jimin? You were even crying in your sleep.." Yoongi asked worriedly. Jimin cleared his throat, "yes it was true.. I wondered what happened in your dream..." Jimin said.

Jungkook suddenly had this weird feeling inside him, so he asked...
"Where's Taehyung...?"

His older brothers all exchanged sad looks and Hoseok decided to speak up, "Jungkook...you don't remember? he died. I'm guessing you had a bad dream about him, I'm truly sorry..." he said with guilt. "You must've missed him so much that he happened to appear in your dream, that's what I thought." Hoseok continued.

And Namjoon decided to join, "you've been sleeping for 1 day long, we lost Taehyung 2 days ago and before you sleep you cried really hard and after that you were silent and you're asleep. I'm just telling you. But... you know, we are always here for you, we will surely be with you all the time."

"And I am willing to quit my job so you won't be lonely...I'll do anything." Seokjin interrupted.

Jungkook's eyes were once again flooded with tears, "I'm just confused...so all the things I've been seeing, they were all just dreams...? I..." His voice became shaky and he couldn't help but to cry. He approached Yoongi who was still near the door, and he hugged the older. He wrapped his arms around the older's torso and rested his chin on the shoulder "I don't want to lose anybody again..it's just too much to bear...not anybody, not you. Please stay, always..." Jungkook cried even harder when he realized he was able to hug Yoongi who was supposed to be dead, but in his dream.