10

"Why are you guys here...? Leave me alone..." Jimin said from behind his door. He hadn't opened his door for his friends that just arrived for him later in the afternoon, surprisingly Jungkook came along with them because it's been a while since he breathed the air outside his house. He was clingy to Seokjin. Meanwhile Namjoon tried to knock Jimin's door and made him open but its slowly became useless to even try. "Jimin, please...I beg you to open this door. We can't let you be lonely...we hate seeing you being sad, Jimin...please?" Namjoon talked once more before Jungkook proceed his way to Namjoon's side and tried to talk. "Jimin hyung...it's me. I came to see you...can you please open the door...? It's cold outside too..." Jungkook said with all he can, and yes, they were freezing outside. Jungkook's legs were tremblingㅡno, his whole body was trembling. Even his long padded jacket couldn't protect him from the cold, but to hit him more with the cold air. Jin pulled the younger back to his side and wrapped an arm around the younger boy's shoulder. "Jimin-ah, I understand...I think we are going to go home now. Jungkook is not feeling well too...we're gonna get going. Just take your time, alright?" Jin finally spoke. He looked to Namjoon and signed him to start going, but Jimin finally opened his door and peeked. His eyes were still red and teary, must be the result from crying for hours. "Please don't leave...I'm scared." Jimin's voice was shaking and full of fear.

__

Jimin brought his knees closer to his chest on the sofa and hugged them, hiding his face on the knees. He continued to sob and that broke Namjoon's heart. "I just talked to him that night and in the morning he's dead...w-who...who is the evil person...that killed him...? What did he do wrong...?" Jimin cried even more, "I should've...I should've not fallen asleep and waited for him instead...why did I have to sleep despite of having a trouble sleeping?!" He said even louder and that made Jungkook flinched.

Namjoon suddenly realized that what Hoseok said was true. But, no...he's not the killer, wasn't him?
"Jimin-ah...Yoongi was trying to protect you, right?... I'm really sorry for what had happened. His sudden death honestly kills me...we only have each other now...and I promise we will always be there for you..." Jin said in a low tone while patting Jimin's back carefully.

"Kills me..." Jimin muttered. "And he killed me already..." he continued.

And then, Hoseok suddenly entered the house without knocking. He stood by the door for a while, examining the silence and then he took off his coat and hung it at the hanger next to him, then he closed the door behind him and approached the others. "I-I'm sorry I'm late... I wasn't ready to see you, knowing that Yoongi hyung died...but I guess I'll be selfish, so here I come..." Hoseok talked to Jimin and then he eyed Namjoon, "Namjoon-ah, you didn't pick up my call..." and Namjoon gestured to his phone on the coffee table, pressed the home button, "there wasn't any call though? Maybe you dialed wronㅡ"

"He dialed me..." Jungkook said suddenly.

"Then why didn't you pick it up?" Everyone could tell Hoseok was a bit pissed. "It'll be disrespectful...Jimin hyung was crying and I should pay attention to him..." and those words pissed Hoseok more and he approached Jungkook but was stopped by Namjoon grabbing his arm and pulled him closer. "I don't know why you're mad to me..." Jungkook just looked at Hoseok with emotionless eyes, and Hoseok could see that the younger boy hasn't been sleeping. "Don't be too sensitive now...the whole situation might affect us badly but you should know how to behave at these current moments we're all facing..." Namjoon said to Hoseok. Hoseok shook away his arm from Namjoon's grip, "you know I hate when someone didn't answer me...it's because I'm a person who worry too much. Okay, now I'm saying sorry."

"But Jungkook...you should not talk like that to Hoseok...at least for a while until we solve all of our problems.." Jin turned to Jungkook.

"And don't you think I became twice depressed? After Taehyung my boyfriend left me, and now Yoongi hyung who's like a brother to me? And all you said that we all have each other but can't you see how meaningful they are to me? And you keep saying that everything's okay?! How is this okay?! Does it seem okay for you to keep losing someone?!" Jungkook raised his voice to Jin and left the older in shock.

"Of course all of this affects me badly. I was just saying that to at least make you believe that we have each other and if we protect each other we might never lose anybody again.."

Jungkook was now looking down, his whole body was shaking...

"Everyone is just so precious to me, and I can't imagine my life without all of you..."

He looked at his older brothers one by one, but blankly.

____