14

As usual during the day Seokjin prepared some food to bring for Jungkook for the younger boy to eat. He was cooking at the kitchen while also waiting for Namjoon to come home. Seokjin was mincing garlic while suddenly his eyes caught something right at the corner but when he looked at it, it was completely gone. Seokjin was focusing back to his cooking but his eyes always caught something. He wanted to ignore it, but...

"Don't bother me.." Seokjin wasn't sure who he was talking to but he just wanted the figure to disappear. But the figure kept coming closer and closer so Seokjin shut his eyes. "I said please stop!" And then...it disappeared as soon as he opened back his eyes. He sighed and back to what he was doing.

30 minutes later, he finished his cooking and already put all food in lunch boxes. He put all of them inside a paper bag. Since Namjoon hadn't arrived, Seokjin changed his clothes. He wore his white T-shirt, layered with his white sweater and last he put on his dark brown coat. He decided to text Namjoon that he will go first and Namjoon can go to Jungkook's house instead of going home first. But unlike usual, Namjoon took so long to go home...they usually went to Jungkook's house together. Maybe today the schedule was just pretty full?

After he texted Namjoon, he immediately went out of the house and locked the door. He continued walking to the sidewalk. His heart was beating so fast.  He's just suddenly panicked, and cold sweat started to line his forehead. He then heard fast footsteps from the front that made him looked up.

That was Namjoon, walking...

Someone was running behind him.

Seokjin widened his eyes as he saw it. He immediately ran fastly towards Namjoon. He pulled Namjoon's wrist really hard and that made Namjoon almost stumble but he was pushed aside with Seokjin was now standing in the middle of the road,

And he was punched so hard on the face.

Namjoon was shocked as Seokjin was now on the ground, the lunch boxes were scattered everywhere but the food inside was still safe. The person who punched Seokjin was also on the ground, laid on his stomach next to Seokjin. He fell after running so fast and now he looked unconscious. Seokjin coughed and his bottom lip was bleeding. Namjoon quickly helped Seokjin to get up, he also wiped the blood for Seokjin with his handkerschief. "Hyung! Are you alright?!"

Seokjin touched the wound on his face and was disgusted by the blood, "I-I think soㅡ ouch!" It hurted like hell. His jaw felt like it was mislocated but it was just because of the bruise, and his head became dizzy trying to hold back the pain. "Let me help youㅡ" "H-hoseok..?!" Seokjin suddenly shouted, examining the person next to him.

"Wait...Hoseok? W-why..." Namjoon stuttered. Hoseok's eyes were shut, his forehead bled, but he was still breathing. He suddenly coughed. He turned himself and now he laid down on his back.

"H-help..." Hoseok muttered.

__

"What happened to you...?" Seokjin wiped Hoseok's forehead with soaked cloth before he put on a band-aid. Hoseok was quiet and he stared blankly to random spaces. He was seated on the sofa in Seokjin's house.

"Hoseok-ah...why did you do it? What's happening? You better explainㅡ" "I didn't do it! I was saving myself! I didn't punch Jin hyung, okay?!" Hoseok shouted, cutting Namjoon's words. He looked angry, and scared. Fear was filled in his eyes and Hoseok started to cry.

"I was trying to save myself. That's why I was running...I hit Jin hyung by accident," Hoseok stopped for a while to catch out breath. Jin took the chance to ask once again,

"Who are you trying to save yourself from...?"

Hoseok's face became pale, as if it's impossible to be answered.

"J-J...." Hoseok suddenly collapsed before he finished his sentence...

And he wasn't breathing.
__________