16

Hoseok was taken to the hospital. The doctor said Hoseok was just collapsed and had trouble breathing because of panic, and now he's sleeping peacefully. The doctor would take care of Hoseok, then Seokjin and Namjoon left the hospital.

Seokjin looked so pale and cold sweat started to line his forehead. Namjoon noticed Seokjin's unsteady breath. "Hyung, are you alright? Are you sure we are visiting Jungkook? I suggest you to rest..." Namjoon said worriedly but Seokjin shook his head, "no, I'm fine...and I should take care of Jungkook...or else, it could get worse.."

Namjoon tried to understand the words, "w-what do you mean 'worse'?"

Seokjin felt his chest tighten. He tried his best to answer, "I always had a vision of him...he's unsafe."

flashback

"Taehyung passed away this morning. We're really sorry for this. But he had been fighting..." and the voice of the doctor suddenly faded. That was the day when he started to see things.

Like an invasion. The figure just invaded.

But he wanted to cure Jungkook's insomnia, because this is an illness. Seokjin knew Jungkook started seeing auras, hearing strange voices, etc.

He knew that this could lead to something worse.

And the day when Yoongi was found dead, the figure kept coming closer, to him, and mainly...Jungkook.

It had an evil intention.

It wanted to break them apart, and it had a target on the weakest.

Jungkook was too weak, especially on his condition right now.

The figure didn't disappear, and slowly swallowing them one by one.

ㅡ end of flashback

"And what about Jimin...? We hadn't seen him for a while.." Namjoon said in a worried tone. "I want him to stay out of this," Seokjin glanced to Namjoon,

"We should get to Jungkook before the sun goes down.."

__________