Something Unknown

Zacznij od początku

Aman: won't you ask what will be my wish?

Arnav: Will you leave, if I won't ask?

Aman(chuckled): Of course no. I'm going to wish a Bhabi for me.

Arnav(teasingly): Before marriage you want BABY?

Aman(glaring): Not Baby. It's Bhabi.

Arnav(frowning): Bhabi?

Aman(sighed): It will be better explaining directly. Your WIFE will be my Bhabi.

A content smile appeared on Arnav's face which was enjoyed by Aman. He was damn sure about his feelings for that TEMPLE GIRL. Because Arnav never took it easy whenever he spoke about his marriage or his Wife unlike today. He always ended up arguing or throwing a glare at least.

When they locked the lock on the grill Arnav went rooted in the same place hearing a voice. The same voice which was ringing in his ears day and night. He turned his face and saw Khushi also looking at him with the same shocking expression. Again? He was just here to tackle Aman as he wants to make him believe his lie as true. But unexpectedly is she here? In front of him?

Arnav smiled at her and she plastered a voluntary smile and moved from there

Arnav smiled at her and she plastered a voluntary smile and moved from there. She sensed that she was being followed by someone and also heard her name. She stopped and looked at him. it's "Arnav".

Arnav: How are you?

Khushi: Good. She said with disinterest and was about to go...

Arnav: Don't you know something other than running?

Without answering him, Khushi took a step and Arnav came in front of her blocking her way.

Arnav: I'm talking with you only Khushi.

Khushi: Do I know you? Why should I answer you? I don't like talking with a STRANGER.

Arnav: we were STRANGERS only until we meet. We already met. So no more Strangers.( he smirked)

Khushi: it's your theory. Keep it with you.

She was supposed to go....

Arnav: Then tell me about your theory.

Khushi(sighed): I don't talk or answer to an unknown man. This is my theory.

Arnav came close to Khushi who was leaning behind.

Arnav: I'm not a stranger then. Because you answered my question and still talking with me.( he said with lap sided smile)

Khushi(jaw dropped): It's waste of time to talk to you.

Arnav(folding his hands): Do you know who am I?

Khushi(keeping her hands in her hip): Whoever you are, who cares?

Saying she rushed from there leaving smiling Arnav. This is the first time Arnav was not being cared by someone and very particularly that someone was a girl. Beautiful, innocent, straight forward, fragile girl. This is a new experience.

He is not getting angry for being ignored. Instead, enjoying this new side of life, like a child getting his new toy which he never played with. How much she wants to run away that much he wants her near him. He likes challenges. Now one more in the form of girl. He very well knows it's not a mere DEAL that he can get easily. She is a SOUL. She also has feelings and expectations. What if she has her own reason or some theory as she said?

His thoughts broke by a tap on his shoulder. Aman who watched everything from little distance was getting inside the scene.

Aman(innocently): suddenly where were you gone ASR?

Arnav: I...Just saw someone who seem familiar to me.

Aman: who was that?

Arnav: I missed before reaching.

Aman: ohh. Shall we go?

Arnav nodded and they left.

Arnav's mind was totally clouded by the thought of Khushi. He was not a man who was flaunting his good look. But somewhere in his mind he was so proud about that. But today a simple girl scrambled it in a minute. She didn't even mind to spare a glance at least for once. She was the first girl who didn't give any damn to his look. How many girls would have praised his look openly? Why the hell he is reacting in this way? Why he is not getting upset? Why he is smiling like he achieved something great?

Aman who was watching his smile was decided something. He should open up with Arnav. No HIDE and SEEK any more.

To be continued.......