Chapter 10

Don't worry im not gonna do the 7 year gap like in the show I just want someone to move to s-class without anyone like zeref attacking so don't get mad at me.
_____________________________________________
Everyone was scampering around like rats getting jobs done like crazy while Lucy just sat there watching them, Master walked out "Alright brats I have the participants for the s-class trials the list will be:
1. Lucy Dragneel

2. Natsu Dragneel
3. Cana Alberona
4. Gray Fullbuster
5. Juvia Lockser
6. Levy McGarden
7. Gajeel Redfox
8. Lisanna Strauss
9. Elfman Strauss
10. Wendy Marval
And the people you may run into on your way and will have to fight are as follows:
1. Erza Scarlet
2. Mira Strauss
3. Gildarts Clive
Ok brats go get ready for the trials we leave tommorow morning at 10am, Now GO!" The 13 ran in separate directions going to get ready and Erza being already packed followed Lucy to her apartment to "help her pack" Lisanna saw this and followed Erza

- Lucy's p.o.v.

I walked into my room and started packing my stuff for s-class I made sure to bring my cloak and toothbrush/ tooth paste, "really ive never been to one of these before I have no idea what to pack" I said to myself not expecting anyone to answer "I can help you pack if you need" Erza responded I yelped my ears standing up in surprise my eyes turning purple (I'll make a chapter of her eye colors) but I quickly calmed seeing it was Erza.... Lisanna was outside Lucy's apartment door listening to the conversation happening.... "Why do you want to help Erza, aren't you my competition?" I said seductively and smirking and started walking toward Erza, she blushed as I walked toward her and I leaned in whispering in her ear "We have a little evesdropper outside my door, I have a plan" I whispered into Erzas ear our plan and she grinned giggling quietly. Erza pushed me up against the wall and I grunted and made a thump sound, Lisanna shocked at what she was hearing but got more intrigued. Erza said "Lucy I want to make you mine so badly!" With begging in her voice Lisanna was shocked 'Erza?' "Oh yes Erza make me yours!" I quietly giggled and so did Erza. Lisanna leaned on the door more, what lisanna heard:

A thump against a wall a moaning grunt Erza saying she wants Lucy, Lucy allowing her. Lucy moaning "OHHH ERZA OH OH OH GOD AHH!!" "Quiet your voice or someone will hear you" Erza said then she heard the springs on the bed as it sounded like someone was being thrown on the bed and then another squeak like someone jumping onto the bed. "Do you need help taking your clothes, or should I do it" Erza asked, Lucy giggled "How about both of us" Lisannas eyes widened 'are they really gonna do it' " Oh oh oh oh god OH! Erza Erza... ngh..." "Yes ... ngh... yes Lucy scream my name!" then Lisanna heard there voices mix "Ahhh..." Lisanna felt a liquid dripping out of her nose and wiped the blood away but it just kept going and she passed out with a dazed look in her eye. And Lucy and Erza opened the door there hair all messed up and saw it was Lisanna they giggled and went back into the apartment.
------------------------------------------------------------------
What really happened:
Erza pushed Lucy up against the wall and Lucy grunted and made a thump sound, Erza said "Lucy I want to make you mine so badly!" With begging in her voice "Oh yes Erza make me yours!" Lucy quietly giggled and so did Erza. Lucy started FAKE moaning "OHHH ERZA OH OH OH GOD AHH!!" "Quiet your voice or someone will hear you" Erza said and giggled. Then Lucy jumped on the bed and made the springs squeak then Erza jumped onto the bed making another squeak sound and they both giggled "Do you need help taking your clothes, or should I do it" Erza asked Lucy quietly giggled to herself and Erza snickered "How about both of us" Lucy said trying not to bust out laughing. Then Lucy and Erza stood up on the bed a started jumping making the bed squeak even more. " Oh oh oh oh god OH! Erza Erza... ngh..." Lucy FAKE moaned "Yes ... ngh... yes Lucy scream my name!" Erza FAKE moaned and giggled a little bit. Lucy and Erza were on the verge of tears from trying not to laugh "ok 3...2...1... go" Lucy whispered, they both screamed "Ahhh..." making there voices mix. And in the quiet they heard a thump, they giggled and walked to the door to see a dazed Lisanna and walked back into the apartment.

-Lucy's p.o.v.

"I cant believe she really fell for it... ha ha that was too easy!" I said slapping my knee Erza giggled "Do you still need help packing though?" "Sure once I brush my hair jumping on the bed made it a mess!" "Mine too! Can I use the brush after you?" "Sure" I said with a smile on my face and I walked away.

-Erza's p.o.v.

After Lucy left I sat down on her bed and looked around her room, it was a good sized room and had a kitchen and the living room and bedroom are in the same place the bathroom is down the hall by the kitchen. It was a cool place 'Bonus, it has Lucy in it!' I thought to myself, then Lucy walked out and gave me the brush I thanked her and brushed my hair. "H-hey Erza?" I hummed "I-is there anyone you ya know... l-like?" I choked on some air 'shes as dense as Natsu!' I thought to myself "y-yes there is but im not sure if she's strait" I looked down blushing. "Why would you like this girl? Like why does she make you feel this way?" "Well... she's really pretty, and has such pretty hair. Oh and is super powerful! Anytime she's mad sends scared shivers down my spine, and she's always around when I need her most!" Lucy looked sad and looked down like she was thinking something upsetting.

~Lucy's p.o.v.~

"Well... she's really pretty, and has such pretty hair. Oh and is super powerful! Anytime she's mad sends scared shivers down my spine, and she's always around when I need her most!" I looked down onto my bed 'so it's not me... the person with that definition sounds like Mira. Well then Miras a really lucky girl' I thought trying not to tear up, "Well I have to go to the guild now, Bye Lu!" "Bye Erza.... my love" I mumbled the last part so she wouldn't hear she just smiled and ran out of my house. I slowly got up and walked to the guild with my head down in sadness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah Yeah I know sad story right well it will become more upbeat and ya know... sexual later on in the story and feelings will be revealed soon too! Stay frosty!