Chapter 5

After Erza was sent to the infirmary Lucy got a swarm of people surrounding her asking her questions, Master Makarov spoke up "Ok brats leave Lucy alone so I may speak with her!" Makarov called Mira over and Mira just simply smiled but Lucy could feel the aura the silver haired mage was emitting and it made Lucy shiver. "So Typh-... L-lucy would you like to join the guild?" Mira asked "Yes I would if it isn't to much to ask" Lucy beamed at Mira. "Before we stamp you I have a question. What kinda of magic do you use?" Mira asked Lucy looked down now, now everyone in the guild was listening now. "I-I use dragon slayer magic..." "What kind?" Mira wondered ".....a-a-all of them" Lucy blushed. Mira stood there still smiling but Mira knew that she herself was trembling of fear. "W-what other magic do you use Lucy" Master asked "Well let's see there's Transformation magic, healing magic, gun magic, sword magic, light magic...." Lucy just kept listing multiple magics she knows and mastered Mira fainted, she even mastered re-quiping magic and may re-quip faster than Erza herself. The guild stood there as she listed off all there magic that she can use and mastered "Oh yeah and Celestial magic, my adopted mother taught me how to use the keys before she... a-anyways the reason I would like to join the guild is to look after my brother and go to the same guild as my adopted mother, Layla Heartfilia!" A single tear rolled down Lucy's face. Makarov sniffed "Where would you like the stamp and what color?" Lucy shot out her hand and said pink, Makarov stamped her hand and Lucy became an official member of fairy tail.
~time skip 3 days~
(Nothing happened in that time don't worry!)
Erza sprung awake noticing how she wasn't at fairy hills but in the infirmary, she looked to her right to see a beautiful blonde sleeping in a chair next to Erzas bed. Erza smiled at Lucy and she looked up sensing Erzas magic, Erza was caught staring at the blonde while Lucy was sleeping. Erza's face went as red as her hair, "Erza are you ok? Your face is all red!" Lucy leaned in and put her forehead on Erzas which made her face even hotter.
"Hmpf.... not fair" Erza murmured saying it as quietly as she could so the blonde couldn't hear, but she heard it loud and clear. Lucy put her fingers on Erzas chin lifting it up to look at her, she started slowly pulling Erzas face closer when Mira walked thru the door Lucy and Erza flew apart from each other both blushing madly. "Im sorry was I interrupting anything?" Mira smirked "Yes" Erza whispered so Mira couldn't hear and Lucy turned her head to face Erza. "W-well I must be going now bye Erza!" Lucy stammered sprinting out of the room, "Tell me Erza, how do you feel about the new Dragneel" Mira was smirking evilly going into match maker mode. "Well..um.. s-shes very strong a-and fast, fast enough to beat me! By the way Mira speaking of our battle what happened afterwards?" Erza asked. "Well she told us what kind of magic she uses, got her hand stamped, then went to the infirmary to visit you she's been hear since!" Mira said cheerfully, "What kind of magic does she use?" Erza asked. Erza noticed that Mira was trembling a little bit before she spoke 'is Lucy that powerful to make Mira tremble?' "Well Lucy's main magic is well... She can use ALL dragon slayer magic" Mira said clearly and uncontrollably trembling cause she knew Lucy could beat her x10. Erza looked shocked 'is Lucy that powerful' "w-what other magic can she use" "Well.... hehe after she said she can also use your magic and transformation magic like me I kinda passed out..." Mira said with a shaky voice. Now it's Erzas turn to tremble 'she can use my magic and Miras magic, that means Lucy was only using at least 1/8th her full strength! I wonder what she'd look like in my seduction armo-... No no stop Lucy would never go for that!' Erza tried to sit up but felt a sharp pain in her side. She ignored it and walked past Mira trying to find a certain pink haired mage, Natsu shivered feeling an evil aura coming toward him "NATSU!" Erza yelled making Lucy who was on the other side of the guild turn her head, Natsu stood there scared for his life "Natsu tell me how powerful your sister is!" "W-w-when we were little before I ran off an evil dragon attacked us Lucy glared at it her eyes turned red and snapped her fingers and the dragon went up in flames burning it till it... ya know... disintegrated..." Natsu gulped and shivered at the memory. Lucy smiled behind the book she was reading while every head in the guild faced toward her with fear.
"Hi im Levy I already know who you are Lucy!" Levy shot out her hand smiling Lucy shook her hand ''Hi levy" Lucy said with a big grin on her face. "Sooo... What book are you reading?" Levy asked Lucy "Im reading about the ancient art of celestial keys so I can learn more about them!" Lucy said showing levy the book levy gulped at the book 'she's reading a book I cant even decipher!' Levy just simply smiled. "Here you can have it if you want!" Lucy said handing levy the book "Well don't you want to finish reading it first?" "Oh I already finished it" "B-but didn't you just start reading it now just 5 minutes ago?" Levy asked. "Yeah im a quick reader" levy thanked Lucy for the book and walked back to sit with Gajeel, "So shrimp, how's the new girl?" "S-s-shes amazing!" Levy said with stars in her eyes with a big toothy grin 'good job Lu ya made levy like ya' Gajeel gave a millimeter smile and fell asleep with an arm over levy's shoulders, and levy fell asleep on Gajeels chest.