Chapter 3

Erza looked at Natsu then Lucy, she could tell they looked the same 'is Lucy really that flame brains sister? She is really cute- wait WHAT?!' Master Makarov the guild leader looked down on the guild "What's all the commotion?" He sees the cloaked figure and sees the outfit its the same cloak a famously powerful wizard wears. Master took his chances and asked "Typhoon why are you in my guild!?" Lucy tensed up not being called that name in a while, Erza looked at Lucy with wide eyes 't-this is the famous typhoon i heard about?' All of a sudden Juvia spoke up along with Gajeel "TYPHOON!!" they yelled in unison and Lucy turned around to see her old friends running strait toward her with tears in there eyes.
"J-juvia? Gajeel!?" Lucy questioned, Juvia tackled Lucy and Gajeel pulled Juvia off of her. (Levy was secretly in the corner glaring at Lucy because of the way Gajeel was acting, don't worry Lucy and levy still come great friends!) "Phantom thought you were dead Lucy!" Juvia exclaimed as the blonde froze up "...ph-phantom..." Lucy was nervous cause she hung out with the phantom guild for a couple months while on her search for Natsu. "COME ON SISTA FIGHT ME!!! IM STRONG NOW!!" Natsu yelled, Lucy sighed and punched Natsu in the face sending him through the guilds wall, leaving them trembling from Lucy's strength. Even Erza was a little scared she couldn't even knock Natsu that far, "Why do they call you Typhoon?" Erza asked puzzled. "I can answer that question if you fight me... I always wanted to fight the amazing Titania!" Lucy squealed with stars in her eyes. Erza and Lucy walk outside to begin there battle, "Remember don't kill each other and fight with full strength!" Makarov yelled from a far. Lucy and Erza smirked at each other and jumped into the air. Erza punched Lucy in the gut, but the punch had no effect on Lucy once so ever. Lucy giggled "that tickled" she kept giggling as Erza kept punching Lucy with all her might tears were now flowing out of Lucy's eyes from all the punches. Erza re-quips and throws 100 swords at Lucy, the swords suddenly stuck in a thick wall of ice. Lucy hoped up to peek over the walls she accidentally created, "sorry, one of the elements I control makes a wall around me when I feel threatened. (Yes that is a reference to a character in Naruto) Gray was stood frozen in the crowd, 's-shes using Ur's magic, what did she mean by "elements" does that mean more than one-...' Erza was now in her purgatory armor glaring at Lucy, the blondes eyes started watering and surprised everyone "Im sorry to make you mad Titania" Lucy sobbed as the ice melted and turned into a baby... you guessed it a baby Typhoon. (Ya know I did kinda have to make this a little correct at least cause small typhoons are huge so just go with it people!) The Typhoon hit Erza and flew her back a mile (5280 ft) landing in a tree. "Dammit she's powerful and she's not even fighting at full strength, I need to find a way to get the cloak off of her so she can fight at full strength" Erza mumbled to herself, a blush slowly coming across her cheeks as she thought about using that one armor...
Finally 10 minutes later Erza finally showed back up to see Lucy floating on water with her eyes closed, Lucy sensed Erza and opened her eyes to see a couple of inches from her face was a grinning Erza. Lucy gulped and blushed at her "l-l-lets get back to the fight" Lucy stumbled on her words, thats when Erza knew was the perfect time to use her... 'wait for it' ... to use her seduction armor.