Chapter 37

Jake

Mackenzie sits on the opposite side of the couch still furious about the previous situation.

"Mackenzie, I'm sorry."

"Why?" Mackenzie asks looking over at me.

"Why what?"

"Why would you let Logan hurt him?! Why would you carry me away? Why didn't you stop him? Why are you even here?!"

"Logan and I are very protective of you Mackenzie."

"Yea, I think I already got that."

"Brendan is Logan's best friend. He doesnt want his best friend dating or kissing on his little sister."

"The boys are Logan's friends and he was fine with me dating them."

"Maybe because they're closer to your age range. Brendan is twenty-three Mackenzie!"

"What'll it matter when I'm twenty-one and he's twenty-five?"

"It won't, but right now it doesn't work. Plus don't you already have a boyfriend."

"No..."

"Grayson?"

"You knew about that?"

"I realized it when Grayson slipped up by saying 'Babe' instead of Kenz. So when were you going to tell me?"

"We were going to let you know when we told the fans."

"So when are you telling the fans?"

"Never now. We're not dating anymore."

"What happened?"

"What do you think happened? Just like very relationship I've had, I get cheated on. But this time, I'm not forgiving anyone."

"Why did you forgive Ivan and Lance?"

"Because they both had reasons. Ivan was jealous and Lance was drunk." But he wasn't.

"Grayson just did it. Even after telling me he loved me, he had sex with..."

"With who?"

"Stephanie." I can tell that Mackenzie was getting angry.

"She's in L.A?"

"Aparently."

"Are you okay, Mackenzie?"

"Do I look okay Jake?!" Mackenzie shouts standing up. She was trying her hardest to not make eye contact with me because she'd lose it if she did.

"I moved here so I wouldn't have to deal with that bitch and now she's here. First she has sex with Lance, then I catch her straddling Ivan, then she aledgidaly has sex with Grayson! Now that whore is after Daniel. I know what she did, Lance knows what she did, but he wouldn't say anything! He didn't say anything to stand up for me! Now Daniel hates me and the rest of the guys don't believe me. So NO! I'm not okay! I'm NOT Fucking Okay!" I feel tears well in my eyes seeing my sister so upset. I didn't know what to say or do. I froze. I couldn't do it. I couldn't say it. I couldn't tell her that he wasn't drunk that night. I wanted to...really I did, but she's already on the verge of tears. I don't want to tear her down even more. 

- Time Skip -

Mackenzie

Logan and Brendan get back and my mom was with them. She did not look happy "Someone tell me what happened. These two won't talk." I stand up and walk over to them ignoring Logan and grabbing Brenden's hand.

"I will explain everything, but I need to talk to Brenden." My mom nods and Logan grunts. I roll my eyes and lead Brenden upstairs and into my room.