Chapter 5

I slowly flutter my eyes open to be met with a pair of chocolate orbs and a smile. I smile widely.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning Jack." I yawn and stretch "What time is it?" Jack gets his phone off the nightstand.

"9:38" I jump out of the bed accidentally tossing the blanket on Jack.

"Logan's gonna be here in like an hour!"

"Yea, okay? That's like a full hour. It doesn't take an hour to get dressed. . ." I lift an eyebrow.

"Well yea the shower, outfit, and my hair won't take long, but I still have to do my makeup. That's going to take a long time. Especially trying to fix this mess of a face."

"You look beautiful without makeup, you don't need it!"

"Yea sure, Jack. Can you go see if the guys are awake?"

"Yea sure." Jack gets out of the bed and I couldn't help but stare at his bare chest and abs "Enjoying the view?" Jack with a sly smirk.

"Whatever Avery." I roll my eyes and laugh. Jack walks out of the room to go check on the rest of the guys. I head into my bathroom to freshen up. I take a shower, tie up my hair and find an outfit to wear. As I was looking through my drawers the door opened. I look to see Daniel.

"Hey Kenzi, Logan said he-" He looked at me and his whole face turned pink "S-sorry. I uh- I should've knocked." Daniel covered his eyes with his hand.

"You don't have to cover your eyes Daniel, I'm basically wearing a bikini." Daniel slowly removes his hand and his eyes wander my body "What is you wanted to tell me now?"

"Oh, um...oh yea Logan said he'd be here in ten minutes to take you to Jake's house."

"Ten minutes?! That gives me zero time to do my makeup!" I rummage through my drawers finding some jean shorts and a crop top to wear as I talk to Daniel.

"Why do you need makeup?"

"Have you not seen my face? I look like Frankenstein's creation."

"No you don't. You look beautiful. I think you look really pretty without makeup."

"Thanks Daniel, you're too kind, but I know I look like a mess." I was struggling to put on my crop top and Daniel came over to help me. I guess I was trying to put my head in through the sleeve.

"You're beautiful Mackenzie. Don't put yourself on a lower scale of beauty because you're right at the top." I blush.

"I like you Daniel. You're really sweet." Daniel awkwardly laughs rubbing his neck. It was quiet for a moment until I spoke up "So is that all you wanted to tell me?"

"Uh yea. I'll just- uh... go now. . ." Daniel awkwardly walked out of my room closing the door. I laugh at how cute he is when he's nervous.

I finish my hair quickly and I hear shouting coming from outside. I guess Logan's here. I hear my door open and close back.

"Hey Logey, I'll be done in a-" It wasn't Logan that came in it was Jonah... "Oh hey Jonah. Is that Logan out there?"

"Yea, I just wanted to talk to you before you left." I turn around Jonah was right behind me. He placed his hands on my waist and backed me up on the sink. His hands were warm and he was rubbing his thumbs up and down my side "You have a thing for Jack, don't you?" Jonah's voice sounded seducing.

"M-Maybe, why?"

"I have a feeling I can change that. . ." Jonah whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Well you're d-doing a pretty good j-job right now..." Jonah looks at me smirking and I bite my lip.

"I can tell." Jonah slides his hands up my stomach slowly and I can't help, but stare into his eyes and he stares back at mine. Our faces were moving closer and closer together. The door opens and Jonah steps back quickly.

"Kenzi! It's time t- WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN HERE?!" Logan had came into my room and he did not look happy. Logan stomped over and grabbed Jonah's collar and pinned him on the wall with a loud thud.

"Logan put him down!"

"Why should I? What were you two doing in here?!"

"We were just talking! Is it so wrong to talk?!" Logan looks at Jonah then back at me. He lets go of Jonah's collar and glares at him before looking at me.

"I swear if anything went on in here between you two and I find out. . .You're. Dead." Logan pokes at Jonah's chest making Jonah's back hit the wall. Logan leaves and Jonah chuckles and bites his lip.

"Thanks for the cover story." Jonah quickly pecks my lips before leaving. I stood there trying to put together everything that just happened. I felt my cheeks heat up. I put on my all white high tops and grab my phone, heading out the door. (Only the necklace)

"I'm ready!" I say walking out of my room and lifting my arms. The room fell silent. All the boys were sitting on the couch and Logan was standing up with his arms crossed "Logan are you seriously trying to intimidate them?" I cross my arms and lean on one hip.

"They need to know boundaries."

"Logan, I know I'm your "little sister", but I'm not little anymore. I'm going to grow up and apart of growing up is having relationships. You've hung around these guys for a while haven't you?"

"Yea. . .but-"

"Do they act like douches? Or do they seem like the type of guys to be mean to their girlfriend?"

"No. . ."

"So if you were going to trust me to date anyone, wouldn't it be them?" Logan was silent. He thought for a moment then rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Yes...fine. Alright. If you happen to like one of them. . .maybe- maybe you could date one of them."

"Only one?" All the guys look at me and I laugh "I'm kidding. Why do all of you have your boxers in a twist?"

"So now that that's cleared up, Kenzi, would you possibly want to go on a date wi-" Zach said standing up and walking towards me. I put a hand to his chest

"Back off Sartorius." All the guys laugh and Zach frowns.

"Aww. Little Zachy thought he had a chance. We all know who Kenzi likes more." Jack said leaning back on the couch propping his feet up.

"Ha ha." Logan sarcastically laughs "You ready to go?"

"Yup. Let's go Logey." Logan and I head towards the door. Before we walk out I grab a piece of chalk and write my number on the chalkboard for the guys to copy "Bye guys!" My eyes locks with Jonah and he winks at me. I felt my cheeks heat up. I smile and Logan and I leave.