Chapter 29

- 3 months later -

So let me catch you up on what's been going on in these past three months.

Of course the first thing is Logan and I finally moved in! Brendan and Evan are actually good roommates. Brendan doesn't necessarily like things dirty so he helps me clean and Evan is just fun to have around. Jake and I still aren't on good terms because he still believes that Lance was a douche. We've had about 2 arguments about it in the past 3 months. Kade and I are still not talking. Or at least I just won't talk to him. Yea I know it's been a long time, but I just can't forgive him. Grayson and are still in a happy relationship and we still haven't told anyone. Well anyone except for Lydia and Ayla.

Of course Grayson and I's fans have theorized that we were dating but after about a month they gave up. Keem made one more video about us and he hasn't made anymore since.

Jack and Amber are about to hit their two month anniversary! It took Jack long enough. Jonah and Tessa are about to be in their 5 month anniversary, yea they never told anyone until last month. Ivan and the girl he was cheating on me with got into a huge fight after a week of dating so now he's back to being single. Daniel is still stuck on me and then we have Zach and Corbyn. Corbyn got over Christina and realized that she wasn't worth leaving his friends for all the time, so now he's a happy single Pringle. And Zach? I have plans for that one.

Am I missing anything? Probably. . .welp! Let's get into the chapter! Wait chapter? What are you talking about?

Okay back to the story

Story?! I need Answers!!

______________

"Amber! Amber!!" I was over at Amber's apartment. She lives with her 16 year old sister, Brooke. She's good at guitar and can even sing. I think Amber said she can speak a little Spanish as well. I thought she would be a perfect match for Zach, but Amber doesn't want her dating anyone.

"Oh my god! What?!"

"Have you seen my pink crop top?"

"Yea, I think it's in the dryer!"

"Thanks!"

"Whatever just come on!" Brooke ran down the stairs and smiled at us.

"Are you finally ready?"

"Yup! C'mon!" Brooke seems very outgoing, but that's only around people she knows. It took her about a month to get used to me. She's more on the shy side, but she likes being outside. She loves animals, especially dogs.

We all hop in the Uber that had been waiting outside for about five minutes "Sorry for the long wait."

"No it's fine! Where are we to?" I showed her the address and she seemed surprised, but entered it into her GPS "Beverly Hills?"

"Uhm yea. Me and my friends live there."

"You must be very successful!"

"Yea, but I didn't buy the house. My brother bought a house there for us. He's more successful than me."

"Well all that matters is you made it."

"Thank you."

The rest of the ride was silent but comfortable. We finally make it to the guys' house and we hop out the car "You girls have fun!"

"Thank you ma'am!" She drives off and we head up to the door and knock. There was no answer. The boys said they'd be wrapping up recording around this time. I lift up their mat and grab a key. I unlock the door and we hear singing from a distant room. Brooke was looking around at the giant house and her eyes were glossed over.