Chapter 1

Today was the day I finally leave Ohio and head out to L.A. My mom and Dad finally let me go live with my brothers, Logan and Jake, but I still didn't know who I wanted to actually live with. Although Jake had tons of people in his house, Logan was the equivalent of all of those people. I had about a 5 hour flight to think about it though.

"Kenzie, hurry up and get down here! You have to go!" My mother called from downstairs.

"Yea, I have to take you to the airport!" My father called out. Although they were both my parents they had gotten divorced when I was about 3. No, they didn't have big fight about it, they just agreed that they didn't want to be married anymore. There were no loud arguments, no physical commotion, just calm actions. My mom, Pam, had been happily remarried and my dad, Greg, was good on his own.

"Coming!" I reply back. I was still putting the last of my things in my suitcase. I look around my now empty room one last time "See you later Ohio." I sigh and close my bedroom door.

I get downstairs to see my mom, dad, Chance, and Anthony. Those two have basically been my brothers since Jake and Logan set off to pursue their dreams. I'm going to miss them the most. They both stand and engulf me in a group hug.

"We're gonna miss you Kenz." Anthony said kissing the top of my head and rubbing my back.

"I'm gonna miss you guys, too. You're basically my brothers here in Ohio." They laughed.

"Hey, maybe we'll move out to L.A too!" Chance pats my shoulder, then kisses my forehead releasing me from their grip.

"And don't forget us if you become famous, okay?" Anthony says looking down at the tattoo on his arm. I put my wrist over his showing a tattoo identical to his and Chance did the same.

 I put my wrist over his showing a tattoo identical to his and Chance did the same

"I wouldn't dream of it." We all look at each other and smirk.

"OHIO!" We shout in unison then laugh. It never gets old. I hug the guys one last time kissing their cheeks, then heading out to the car with my dad.

The car pulls out and the guys wave at me from the doorstep. I stick my head out the window and cup my hands over my mouth.

"TONER!" I shout. I see Anthony laugh.

"I hate you!" I laugh, stick my head back into the car and sigh sinking into the car seat.

--Time Skip--

I find my seat on the plane at put my book bag in the overhead carrier. I plug in my beats headphones and sit down. I hated flying in planes for a long period of time, but at least I got a window seat.I sigh resting my head against the window. I soon fall asleep listening to Ruth B. Superficial Love.

--Time Skip--

"Miss? Miss." I felt a tap on my shoulder. I snap my eyes open to see a flight attendant smiling at me. I take my headphones off and look around the plane. Everyone had already left. My cheeks heat up out of embarrassment.

"We've landed miss."

"Oh, thank you." I say awkwardly smiling and standing.

I rush off the plane excited to see my bothers after a year without them.

I run out the doors separating the airport from the plane and immediately spot Logan and Jake. I run at them at them full speed. Jake notices me first and holds out his arms for me.

"Jakey!" I shout jumping into his arms almost knocking us both over.

"Kenzi! I missed you so much!" Jake kissed all over my face making me giggle.

"No love for Logan?" I laugh then jump out of Jake's arms and wrap my arms around Logan. He hugs me tightly and rests his head on mine.

"I missed you so much sis. Its been like 2 years." Logan released his grasp and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you guys too. Like a lot. It was boring with you guys."

"What about Chance and Anthony?"

"They're entertaining sometimes, but you guys were more fun." Logan and Jake high five then laugh.

"So have you chosen who you want to live with?" Jake asks wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I wrap an arm around his torso and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Brother Jake, you know I love you, right?"

"Yea."

"Welp, sorry bro. I'm gonna have to choose Logan." Logan claps than drops into a split. I ask Jake to take a picture of us and I go to pose with Logan.

--Time Skip--

As we went up the elevator to Logan's apartment I heard a female animatronic voice say "penthouse level". Logan smiled down at me.

We enter his apartment and a small Pomeranian comes running towards the door. I gasp and bend down taking the small puppy in my arms.

"He's so cute! Omg, is he yours?!"

"Yup! His name is King Kong da Savage Pom or Kong for short."

"He's adorable! How long have you had him?"

"About 3 months?" Logan pets Kong's head and goes over to a cluttered table, picking up his Vlog camera.

"Wanna Vlog a little bit?"

"Yaaas!" I set Kong down and he runs into what I'm guessing was Logan's room.

"Ayo! Good Morning Logang! Today's a good day guys, you wanna know why?" I jump into frame.

"Because I'm Here!! Ayo Good Morning Logang!! Its Kenzi!"

"My little sister is here! Guys, you don't understand, its been almost 2 years since I've seen her. I missed this ball of chaos so much."

"And I missed this big blonde choch." I ruffle Logan's hair and he laughs. He turns off the camera and places it back on the messy desk.

"Well you need to get unpacked. That, is your room." Logan pointed to a door beside the living room area. There was a picture of maverick beside it.

"Cool. Did my boxes get here?"

"I think about 5 of them got here. They're the clothes boxes."

"Yes! I was hoping they'd get here first."

"Okay, while you unpack, I have to do some editing. There are some guests coming over in a while."

"Okay. Can I go for a run afterwards?"

"Yea, sure. Just tell me before you go."

"K, thanks bro." I walk into what is now my room.

"No prob sis."

--Time Skip--

Have you ever carried around and unloaded five boxes worth of clothes? Its more tiring than you might think.

I had finally finished putting up all my clothes in my drawer and closet.

I yawn and lie down in my bed. I fall asleep instantly.