Chapter 22

5 months later

"We are gathered here today to congratulate the graduating class of 2018! The seniors of...."

30 minutes later

"Skye Harper." Literally everyone stood cheering as my girl walked across the stage to get her diploma. She stopped and smile as her mom and I took lots of pictures.

The rest of the students were called and soon it was time for them to throw their caps in the air. I found Skye and hugged her to my body. Austin and her mom met up with us.

I grabbed Skye's hand and walked to her mom. "Mrs. Harper. I want to start out by saying that I love your daughter so much I would do anything to make her smile all the time. She means the world to me. I guess this is my way of asking for your daughters hand in marriage." Her mom stared wide eyed. Skye's hand tighten around mine, her eyes getting teary.

Her mom nodded excitedly pulling me into a tight hug. "Yes you have my blessing!" She kissed my cheek turning me to Skye.

I got down on one knee facing Skye. Austin handed me the box that carried the ring I've saved up for the past 5 months. "Skye will you do me the honor of becoming my fiancé and future wife?" Speechless she nods her head kissing me.

"Yes I will marry you!!"

Sliding the ring on her finger I kissed her once more. The crowd that formed around us cheered and congratulated us. Skye stayed to take pictures with her friends and teachers. Austin grinned hitting my back congratulating me.

"I'm the best man right?" Chuckling I nod my head. Skye came up to me to me hugging my waist.

"Hey future husband, how about we go celebrate my graduation and this engagement." Skye said placing a light kiss on my cheeks.

Pulling her in my arms I agree. We all pile in the car while we meet up with Skye's friends at Papa Thai's restaurant. Skye and I make wedding plans while also keeping up the chatter with everyone else.

When the day ended skye and I crawled in her bed snuggling together. "My love I have been saving up from my job so we can get a place of our own. What do you think would you want to live happily ever after with me?"

She turned to me her eyes boring into mine. "I would love that mate." She peppered kisses all over my face giggling while doing so.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you forever mate."

Well that's it's the final chapter. I had originally wanted to make extra chapters but I want to do a sequel to my other book spare me alpha so I need to at least have this one finished. I love everyone who's given this book a chance thanks to everyone. I will be posting an epilogue very soon. Happy saints Patrick's day guys!!

March 17, 2018