Chapter 36 - The Conqueror's Wrath

Ramiro commands, "Phantasma! The time has come for you four to once again bring upon the Conqueror's Wrath upon our enemies. The Kingdom of the Eastern Plains is a vast kingdom stretching from the southern shores up to the northern mountains and stretching from the western forests to the eastern coastline."

He continues, "With all your combined might, you will bury the entire kingdom into the earth it sits on, and you will bring the ocean's water to smother all the grasslands. Go now! May the world witness today the incredible power that is the Conqueror's Wrath!"

In booming and resounding voices, the Four Phantasma bow their heads and respond, "Yes, master!"

With King Caizzod still bound by the Conqueror's magic, Ramiro and Uriad take to the sky and drag Caizzod up into the air with them.

Algumektahl the Mud Toad begins to burrow itself into the ground. It's strong legs and massive hands and feet send tremors across the plains. Giant plates of earth begin to rise and fall simultaneously all around. Within seconds, the scorched battlefield is swallowed into the earth, along with miles and miles of grassland.

The Mud Toad burrows deep into the ground, several miles beneath the surface. It pushes its enormous vines through the dirt and rock, stretching them for miles in all directions. The Mud Toad releases an incredibly loud ribbit as it begins to pull on its vines. The entirety of the Kingdom of the Eastern Plains experiences earthquakes that rip apart the ground.

Guerranguntarr the Great Lion of Fire releases a ferocious roar as it begins to dash across the plains. With each step, the flaming footprints left by the Great Lion of Fire turn the ground into pools of lava that send geysers of molten rock into the air.

The Great Lion of Fire makes its way along the border of the Kingdom of the Eastern Plains, severing the land from its neighboring countries. The Phantasma runs at a blinding speed, covering miles in seconds and leaving a river of fire along the border of the kingdom.

 The Phantasma runs at a blinding speed, covering miles in seconds and leaving a river of fire along the border of the kingdom

Kenisverra the Nine Tailed Wind Fox takes to the sky like a hurricane wind, and Teilukaidom the Stallion of the Seas stampedes across the plains and tramples everything in its path like a tidal wave. The two Phantasma travel at incredible speed towards the ocean to the south. In a matter of minutes, the Nine Tailed Wind Fox and the Stallion of the Seas cross a distance equivalent to that of five countries.

The Stallion of the Seas gallops across the surface of the water, forcing wave after wave of ocean water into the air. The Nine Tailed Wind Fox swirls its many tails and collects the waters into a tornado that rises high into the sky. Thousands upon millions of gallons of water are carried up into the air second after second.

The combined might of the two Phantasma sends the surging tornado crashing down directly at the center of the Kingdom of the Eastern Plains. The ocean's water swallows everything in all directions. Miles from the battlefield, entire towns, villages, cities, and farms become totally submerged.