Thank you note

Hi guys!!!!

I would like to thank you all for the unbelievable support and love that you have showered on me and my story line.

I am very pleased by all your comments. This story was just sudden thing that popped out from my brain. First when I started this story I didn't expect such a response from you all. You all made me to identify my writing skills. My friends in school used to say me that I am a good story teller. But I didn't believe them instead said them that they were joking at me.

Whenever I try to quit writing your comments are the one which stimulated me more and more. Thank you all for your never ending love and support. I would like to mention some people here:

To all commenters:Thank you all soo much. It was only your words that made me to boost up always. You are people who helped me to identify my skills. But even today I don't accept myself as writer but you guys accepted me. Thank you all. You guys are the heart of my all the stories.

To voters: You all have given me the stars and made me to twinkle in the writing sky. Thank you soo much guys you are the brain of my story. Love you all.

To all silent readers: Thank you soo much guys. You all have increased my reading rates. Thank you all for adding my book in your library. Love you too...

Anyways I started this story on September 18 ,2017  and completed on February 18 , 2018. Nearly 5 months... Thank you all once the love that you all have showered on this story...

With love,
Mathy.